Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sugar baby watermelon

If The Canucks Could Wear One Throwback Jersey For One Game, Which & Why?

65 posts in this topic

Why not the white skate jersey....the one we took to the finals in '94.

Has anyone tried making the Skate with blue and green?

Retro to me is pre NHL. Millionaires or my favourite Johnny Canuck

yes! but I would love to see a version of it in blue.. would look so beautiful.

Skate logo, black, because it was the real Canucks. Nothing comes better. Im having trouble with the "going back" portion of 'Once You Go Black...' (jerseys)

Has anyone tried making the Skate with blue and green?

Honestly, can someone email Gillis or get in contact with the Canucks organization and get the Blue/Green Millionaires V put on a jersey? Looks sick.

UGLY:

Why would you want to butcher the original by changing the type-font, colour scheme, and trim spacing? This looks like a hack-job

Just stick to the original Millionaires jersey if you're going to do a throwback... which is the very definition of a throwback. Not everything Canucks has to be blue-and-green...

UGLY:

Why would you want to butcher the original by changing the type-font, colour scheme, and trim spacing? This looks like a hack-job

Just stick to the original Millionaires jersey if you're going to do a throwback... which is the very definition of a throwback. Not everything Canucks has to be blue-and-green...

Here is a few I've done.. same jersey, just actually did what that one guy suggested, enjoy

The Black Skate would be cool, Or possible the second jersey for the op...when they use to wear that jersey I wasn't sure, but the more I look at old photos of Nazzy or Salo or Jovocop the more i like it

1. Millionaires Jersey

2. Black Skate or Yellow

3. Red Skate (3rd jersey 96/97-ish I believe)

OP I have to disagree on your second choice. That's gotta be one of my most hated. The original orca jerseys were not my favorite. Like the logo, but the colors were horrendous.

yeah thats what I used to think about the orca jersey, then i saw how not many people had it and with the colors it kind of grew on me, what that came out in what 2001, it took about 9 or 10 years to grow on me, but to each their own right

jersey_oct_full_063008.jpg