The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Capitalist Hockey League-Teams available

canucklax

To Vancouver: Colby Armstrong (82), 750,000

To Toronto: Mason Raymond (81)

By the way guys, my role is to see if trades are fair and to just copy and paste trades into the thread, if I see a trade I think is a fleecing I will send it into the review board, and if someone sends me a messed up trade that isn't formatted it I will not be posting it.

We'd like to thank Colby Armstrong for all that he has done in a Toronto jersey. We're more than eslastic to add Mason Raymond to our youth movement. We felt that this trade was in the best interest of Colby and Mason as both players were in a dire need of a fresh start. We wish the best to Colby and hope for a successful season for Mason.

Agent Rumours (that I'm too lazy/pissed off to post-10 hour shift to put in the proper format)

Agent Jib Rozalof (BananaMash) may be seeking to affiliate himself to an NHL franchise

Agent Ryan Murray also looking for affiliations. Willing to sign for between 2.5-3.5 million. Planning to upgrade very soon.

Agent Rankings (as per spreadsheets, if they're wrong, don't complain to me, fix your damn spreadsheet):

4 Stars

By Crom!

3 Stars

SOB for MVP

2 Stars

Ryan Murray

Batman

1 Star

BananaMash

If you are too busy with school or trips to Hawaii I could probably do this.

I don't have to worry about school, I don't have holidays at work until August. My wife works late, once my kid goes to bed around 7:00- 8:00 I am free for a few hours before i go to bed.

6/16/2012

Toronto/Boston on verge of trade Team Source

Hearing that these two original 6 rivals are about to make a trade. Familiar partners, the two teams have swapped many big players like Rask, Kessel, Seguin, and many others. At least one player may be returning back to their former team. With Toronto looking for a centre and a goaltender, and Boston for a winger, the trade could be very interesting.

* Copy & Paste of the rumor , hoping for some discussion ::D

Archived