The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

L.A. Kings' Drew Doughty investigated in alleged sexual assault

I've never been more ashamed to be a member of this forum than after seeing the sexist comments in this thread. :picard:

And here I came to complain about the classless LA fans who posted a "better luck next year Canucks fans" ad in an LA newspaper. Looks like they may have won the cup but we retain the most classless fan base award.

:sadno:

I've never been more ashamed to be a member of this forum than after seeing the sexist comments in this thread. :picard:

And here I came to complain about the classless LA fans who posted a "better luck next year Canucks fans" ad in an LA newspaper. Looks like they may have won the cup but we retain the most classless fan base award.

:sadno:

I would assume most posters here are guys. So they would have no clue as to what a women is thinking and why it took so long to file a sexual assualt charge. Maybe she feels ashamed and embarrased to what happened. Maybe she thought to herself that it's her fault cuz she went with him in the first place. Maybe she thought the city would turn against her for villifying a "hero". Maybe she finally got the courage to do something about it.

Or maybe she is a money grubbing women trying to cash in.

I'll let the DA and cops do their job before crucifying her or Doughty.

The words 'date rape' are being plastered all over twitter. I doubt he did it, but y'never know.

One of the drawbacks of using certain PED's is that incidents like these are far more likely to happen. I doubt he took PED's but y'never know.

It's in LA. I doubt she's setting him up, but y'never know.

But on the bright side, Kings players have joined the sports star group worthy enough to scam in LA. Gary Bettman: Mission accomplished. Cheers.

TOML

Archived