The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

The Habs are very pleased that he has come through the surgery very well and is resting comfortably in hospital, but we'd be lying if we weren't worried about his playing career going forward. But when it comes right down to it, this has nothing to do with hockey and we are happy that he is going to recover and hope that this freak injury will not effect his well-being as a person.

Forget playing again, he's lucky to be alive really.

Hope to see him recover fully and get back on the ice in the future.

This is yesterdays news, but how bout em saskatoon blades! 14 straight wins. They had a really slow start this year and now there first in the division ahead of my PA Raiders.

The raiders are having an amazing season too. Been a while since ive been excited to go to their games. Leon Draisaitl is so fun to watch and is a game breaker. It looks like he will be a future star, I hope all goes well for him and he stays healthy.

On a side note, have any of you ever seen any memorial cup games? Saskatoon is a easy hour drive from Prince Albert and I am considering getting tickets.

This is yesterdays news, but how bout em saskatoon blades! 14 straight wins. They had a really slow start this year and now there first in the division ahead of my PA Raiders.

The raiders are having an amazing season too. Been a while since ive been excited to go to their games. Leon Draisaitl is so fun to watch and is a game breaker. It looks like he will be a future star, I hope all goes well for him and he stays healthy.

On a side note, have any of you ever seen any memorial cup games? Saskatoon is a easy hour drive from Prince Albert and I am considering getting tickets.

Archived