The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

Someone said earlier today "on youtube back when such and such a reporter was asking all the players how to get on AV's good side, Ballard said "Change your name to Sedin".

If not for the history of Ballard's time with Vancouver and how AV treats him, I would never believe he would be scratched in favor of Barker.

MSG NEWS 2013:

With the fewest pairs of skates on the ice tonight in the entire CDCGML, 5 men in total, I am THRILLED, no ECSTATIC with the general turnout...Wow.

Jiri Hudler lives up to his top line billing with a solid ten point night,

Matt Stajan with 5 more on the night as the second line center....

Sergei Gonchar with a 7 point night

Ryan Whitney with 2 points: netting us 9 in the two games he has been on our squad..already equalling the season production at that possition on the roster.

For a night where Thomas Vanek was nursing an injury and no goalies got on the ice, I will take 24 points from 5 skaters anytime.

Someone said earlier today "on youtube back when such and such a reporter was asking all the players how to get on AV's good side, Ballard said "Change your name to Sedin".

If not for the history of Ballard's time with Vancouver and how AV treats him, I would never believe he would be scratched in favor of Barker.

After a HUGE 73 point Sunday night - Quebec has leap-frogged Buffalo for the division lead.

GM Squeak was ecstatic with the production due to the fact that that production was with 7 players dressing, but not registering any points.

After a HUGE 73 point Sunday night - Quebec has leap-frogged Buffalo for the division lead.

GM Squeak was ecstatic with the production due to the fact that that production was with 7 players dressing, but not registering any points.

Archived