The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

Almost home after another pretty cool day... Having a cousin that works on the inside is pretty sweet, got up close to Canucks practice today, toured behind the scenes at Rogers Arena, scored some sweet photo ops like a lame tourist and picked up some insider information as well LOL.

Will get all the roster moves caught up tomorrow.

Man I miss the game day vibe already... Might just have to move there :P

Almost home after another pretty cool day... Having a cousin that works on the inside is pretty sweet, got up close to Canucks practice today, toured behind the scenes at Rogers Arena, scored some sweet photo ops like a lame tourist and picked up some insider information as well LOL.

Will get all the roster moves caught up tomorrow.

Man I miss the game day vibe already... Might just have to move there :P

Hey everyone

As an agent, I've taken the past week off since the deadline as "real-life" has kicked in and kept me super busy. I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still open for business, so feel free to send them to me and will be addressed later this week. For those that have already sent me PM's, my apologies for not replying right away but rest assured I'll get there.

As a GM, my dumb team can't even tank properly as the 39 points we got yesterday were very unexpected... ::D With some healthy bodies expected to return right away, the Habs might even ice a team similar to what we project our squad will look like next season.

Recall: Pending the placement of TJ Oshie and Paul Martin on IR the Pittsburgh Penguins would like to recall Nick Bjugstad and Matt Hackett from Wilkes-Barre Scranton of the AHL

Updated Roster:

Hall Stamkos Jagr

Marchand Nugent-Hopkins Read

Stalberg Bjugstad Killorn

Flynn Johnson McGinn

Yip Shore

Timonen Subban

Giordano Myers

Bartley Strachan

Fleury

Leighton

Hackett

As per CBA, you cannot have 3 active goaltenders on your roster at once.

3.1 – Active Roster Guidelines

Each roster will consist of a full 23 player roster. Teams are limited to a maximum of 14 forwards, 8 defencemen or 2 goaltenders on an active roster at any one time. An empty goaltending roster spot cannot be filled by a forward or defenceman.

Hackett cannot be recalled with two active goaltenders already on your roster.

As a GM, my dumb team can't even tank properly as the 39 points we got yesterday were very unexpected... ::D With some healthy bodies expected to return right away, the Habs might even ice a team similar to what we project our squad will look like next season.

I lol'd :lol:

Archived