The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

I used to have a lot of respect for letang until he did this

In any other sporting league in the world if you touch an official in an aggressive manner you are going to be in a shipload of trouble ,AFL football if you even accidentally run into an official you will receive a suspension, and this is to keep the officials inviolate .The penguins had just lost that game and that was an act of petulance that was not punished and the message sent to kids is that it is OK to break the rules. 40.1 Game Misconduct - Any player who deliberately applies physical force in any manner against an official, in any manner attempts to injure an official, physically demeans, or deliberately applies physical force to an official solely for the purpose of getting free of such an official during or immediately following an altercation shall receive a game misconduct penalty. In addition, the following (40.2, 40.3, 40.4) disciplinary penalties shall apply

Toews scores finally!

Toews, PPG, 4pts

Saad, +1, 2pts

Campbell, G, GWG, +2, 12pts (best 4th line center in hockey :) )

Crawford, W, 10pts

McQuaid, +1, 2pts

30 points! team effort today! :towel:

Oui monsieur. Upon further thinking about it I changed my vote to yes after a kneejerk no reaction. Can't really affect more than 10% of theplayers in any given year, i think, and it won't affect those 10% by any more than 50% of salary, if that...so maybe just maybe could affect a teams cap by 5% one way or the other, so its no biggee in a broad general sense...and adds more realism to our game. I am a waffler, haha...but yea i am into it now.

TEAM CZECH REPUBLIC OFFICIAL 2013 IIHF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP ROSTER:

(WSH)Patrik Elias(Alternate) - (CBJ)Martin Hanzal - (PIT)Jaromir Jagr(Captain)

(MIN)Milan Michalek - (CGY)Jiri Tlusty - (BUF)Jakub Voracek

(QUE)Radim Vrbata - (NYR)Jiri Hudler - (OTT)Tomas Fleischmann

(TBL)Martin Havlat - (WPG)Roman Cervekna - (MTL)Milan Hejduk(Altnernate)

(QUE)Ondrej Palat - (TBL)Tomas Hertl

(ANA)Zbynek Michalek - (MTL)Jakub Kindl

(CAR)Filip Kuba - (DET)Rostislav Klesla

(WSH)Roman Hamrlik(Alternate) - (COL)Jan Hejda

(TBL)Radko Gudas - (CGY)Tomas Kaberle

(PHI)Ondrej Pavelec

(MTL)Petr Mrazek

So Winnipeg would have tied the series 3-3 on alternate tracking with the final played in Winnipeg, and so, with one player left who has not seen more than 5minutes of icetime all playoffs, Winnipeg will lose the 7th and deciding game if Vancouver has just a single point from any player over the next three nights..Grats Vancouver. Oddly enough using the TM/Otts method Vancouver leads 3 games to 2 and should seal it up in game 6.

2 WPG vs 4 VAN

VAN Wins Game 1 16-6 on May 14th

VAN Wins Game 2 28-0 on May 15th/16th

WPG Wins Game 3 14-7 on May 17th/18th

VAN Wins Game 4 10-7 on May 19th/20th/21st

WPG Wins Game 5 27-14 on May 22nd/23rd

WPG Wins Game 6 13-7 on May 24th/25th/26th

Game 7 on May 27th/28th/29th

CDCGML Second Round Standings are pretty well entrenched and unofficially we will see NYI v. FLO and LAK v. VAN in round three, where by some freak of nature the Islanders bring 18 players through still active...double the closest other team! Well done TM, and well done every GM who makes it to the 3rd round, very good work in your play. haha

LAK 106 - EDM 26

WPG 67 - VAN 82

FLO 189 - BOS 62

NYI 233 - NJD 193

Signing: The Washington Capitals have signed pending-UFA D Kyle Quincey to a two-year contract extension.

Kyle Quincey - Two-year deal worth $5.6 million dollars ($2.8 million per season).

***Deal includes a limited-NTC, where player can be asked for a list of 10-teams where he will accept a trade. The windows for being traded are open during the offseason between years 1 & 2, as well as for the two weeks prior to the trade deadline in Year 2***

Signing: The St. Louis Blues have singed 2011 draft-pick F Mario Lucia to a 3-year entry-level contract.

Mario Lucia - Three-year deal worth $2.4 million dollars ($750,000 base salary + $50,000 bonuses = $800,000 per season)

Archived