The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

I've received a single warning. It was for an off kilter anthropological joke that was misinterpreted by those who don't know history. I'm innocent, really!

I used to post in Proposals but I found that I would wind up providing a well thought out scenario which I was happy to debate the merits of but I found most of the responders were...well...children. I found it to be a poor use of my time.

I've never got a warning even though I'm one of Kesler's toughest critics. I tend to keep my well-thought-out comments to myself though rather than venture into Canucks Talk. I'd like to keep it that way :P Been sticking to this league mostly now

in my 6 years here @ cdc i was suspended 4 weeks in october 2007

i had do many drinks that evening ..so i had trouble with another user who called me a nazi.

further there was a thread about the october fest in munich (was it my own thread?..lol)

first i posted pictures of girls in traditional clothes (dirndl)

later i was so "excited" about the trouble with the other guy and some more glasses of scotch that i posted nude pics..lol bam... 2 weeks suspension ...2 more for a bypass account

warning level 60% if i´m corrcet

my warning level went to 0 last year

I used to be a regular in Canucks Talk, i know, almost futile, but I figured I was at the worst adding content to an otherwise barren stretch of land in Canuck Nation, and really lots of those childish posters have moved on or now understand you can't simply write insults and one liners and expect to be allowed to post here anymore.

EDIT: re-reading my last three big ideas there this week though, I have certainly lost the knack for great posts that I figure I once had...I am going to need to work on my layout, grammar and content I think. Like Rocky, its a long road back....haha.

Geez what a bunch of filthy elitists you guys are!!!!! Wade into the trenches of Canucks Talk!!!! Nothing is more fun than that! I mean, where else can you try to add intelligent thought into an intellectual black hole of such epic proportions that it makes you want to stick your finger in your eye up to the second knuckle and swish it around for fun?

Do you guys not appreciate the challenge?

NOTE: Feel free to substitute the proposals forum for Canucks Talk above. Pretty much the same thing.....haha

LTIR: The following players have been placed on LTIR by their respective teams effective Jan 19th, 2013.

Buffalo Sabres - D Chris Pronger, F Mark Savard

Edmonton Oilers - F Tuomo Ruutu

Minnesota Wild - D Justin Braun, F JT Brown

Quebec Nordiques - D Michael Sauer

Winnipeg Jets - F Ryan Kesler, F Roman Cerevenka, D Mattias Ohlund, F Aaron Volpatti, D Zach Bogosian

The LTIR homepage can be found at the top of Page 2.

In accordance with the NHLs new 'accelerated compliance buyout' rule, teams can now buy out one player with an amnesty buyout before this season provided that player has a salary of $3 million or more.

Our buyout window is now open and will be from as of right now until midnight on January 18th. Usual buyout rules and cap hits will apply unless you tag the buyout as an accelerated compliance buyout and the players salary is $3 million or more.

Sean O`Donnell retires after 17 years of hockey!

The Boston Bruins are proud to have had Sean as a member, and team leader in previous years. When Greensman inherited the crippled and divided leftovers that were the Bruins, Sean was on our top pairing with Lubo. Times were tough, but Sean`s leadership was integral in turning us around.

Sean was traded, but reacquired off waivers by the Bruins at the end of last season. Greensman stated that it was a privilege to let Sean come back, finish the season, contribute in the playoffs and retire a Bruin.

The Boston Bruins would officially like to retire Sean`s contract at this time.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=413658

Archived