The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

One down! Moss signed in Phoenix? SWEET!

Kostitsyn

Hudler :o^_^:P:frantic:

Moss Check!!!!! Signed in Phoenix. 2 years @ 2.1million per

Dvorak

Souray Check!!! Signed in Anaheim 3 years, 3.667m per year

Spacek

Kubina

White

Huskins

Staubitz Check!!!! Signed in Anaheim. 2 years 637,500 per year hit.

Stortini

Brunnstrom

The Rangers would like to take this moment to thank Trevor Gillies and Greg Zanon for their hard work and great contributions to the team. Unfortunately, we have had to part ways with these two excellent hockey players, and I wish them all the best wherever they end up playing, and I have no doubt they will play well somewhere in the league. Good Luck gentlemen, and thank you.

Kind of bummed Tanner Glass didn't stay with the Jets, but thrilled that he's signed with the Penguins!

Also, congrats to Filip Kuba for landing a role with the Florida Panthers. With the loss of Garrison, Kuba should get power play time and have a chance to excel.

Hey Peeps.

I know this is bad timing and all, but I just had my brothers wedding over the weekend and have had zero time on the comp since Wednesday. I have family in town that I have to entertain until Tuesday at least (maybe longer!) and likely have very little chacne to checking whats happening here, let alone putting together FA proposals. I just want to know are Agents going to be making fairly quick decisions on the UFA players, or if I get in my offers 2-3 days later will I still stand a chance to sign some? Even if I'm SOL and agents are going with what they got I'd just like to know and not get my hopes up if I get a contract offer in on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Also, I'm really hoping Parise ends up in Pittsburgh.

Hey Peeps.

I know this is bad timing and all, but I just had my brothers wedding over the weekend and have had zero time on the comp since Wednesday. I have family in town that I have to entertain until Tuesday at least (maybe longer!) and likely have very little chacne to checking whats happening here, let alone putting together FA proposals. I just want to know are Agents going to be making fairly quick decisions on the UFA players, or if I get in my offers 2-3 days later will I still stand a chance to sign some? Even if I'm SOL and agents are going with what they got I'd just like to know and not get my hopes up if I get a contract offer in on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Also, I'm really hoping Parise ends up in Pittsburgh.

We talked as a group already - and we will be taking it slow.

I wouldn't expect ANY signings for at least a week; as we will field offers over the next 2-3 days, then start to discuss each player as we can.

So if you get them in by Wed/Thurs then you won't have a problem at all.

Big loss for teams looking for a top 6 forward as Radulov appears to have bolted for the KHL, and the same team apparently is pushing hard for Alexander Semin.

On the plus side, Martin Brodeur re-ups with the Devils for 2 years. So teams looking for an elite starting goaltender have a very good option there.

Can someone confirm all these guys are available?

Players listed in the RFA section but not in italics were not qualified and are now Unrestricted Free Agents. I just haven't had a chance to move them over yet.

Also, I'd been reminding people of the requirement to qualify your RFAs for weeks leading up to July 1st, so if you let me know on July 1st or it wasn't posted in the thread by June 30th, it didn't reach the league in time and they are still Unrestricted Free Agents.

regarding Brunners,

I just looked at his member status, and it appears that he was taking a break, or on vacation or such. His last post before today was back in April in our thread...and the only post since april on all of CDC was this morning at 5am. I have seen him pop on and off of MSN though...and wasn't he here for the draft? hrm. maybe not as i don't think he had any picks either.

Looks like he is back today though, so that is good.

Archived