The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

oh snap

it's officially on.

You don't talk like that about a mans kitten. *flips out switch blade and stands ominously behind Squeak*

This is going to be one of those musical gang fight right? I've been working on my finger snapping and leg crosses just for this moment.

But did you grease your hair?

I might have to borrow zen's leather jacket for this...

Sad and concerning news regarding our prospect Brett MacLean. His successful career has been marred by poor player management for the past 3 years, and now this set back. Hopes and positive thoughts for Brett and family.

This does mean that the Bruins will now be entering the FA market to find a suitable 1st line RW for the Brandon Combine, as the healing and recovery process for MacLean is expected to be slow and long. The Bruins have only one fresh offer so far this summer, and have been quiet on the free agent swarming.

Go20Green20Get20Green20Logo_rgb.jpg

We at GoGreens Sports Agency are very excited to have Alexander Semin select us as his personal agent during this free agent period. We are currently meeting with Alexander to formulate a concise idea of his goals for the future, and the contract he is seeking at this point.

There are many offers on the table as we speak, but there is still time to get your offers in. We hope to have a small information package prepared for release to teams who have offered a contract by this weekend.

Agent Green

Archived