15 replies to this topic

#1 Bur14

Bur14

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:54 AM

I'm been wanting too get a tattoo for over a year; and it's really a no brainier for me to have it be about the Canucks because if you know me that's what my life revolves around.

Just getting the logo seems pretty boring and original and i don't want to use pfizer logo because that was meant for a tattoo for someone else.

i love all the logos and i know one day when the canucks win the cup (knock on wood) that im going to want to add the cup into the tattoo when that day comes. (if they had won last year i was going to get Johnny Canuck with the cup over his head)

i honestly don't know where to start and need ideas.

Thanks in advance

#2 Jägermeister

Jägermeister

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,813 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:04 AM

Get Burrows slaying a dragon.

A big part is deciding where you want it first though.

Edited by Jagermeister, 29 June 2012 - 02:05 AM.

Posted Image

#3 PlayStation

PlayStation

XBox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,281 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:23 AM

Wheres the picture of the one guy who got one on his chest....
Posted Image

"Real Men" :bigblush:

#4 Odjickwillkillyou

Odjickwillkillyou

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,179 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:49 AM

I'm been wanting too get a tattoo for over a year; and it's really a no brainier for me to have it be about the Canucks because if you know me that's what my life revolves around.

Just getting the logo seems pretty boring and original and i don't want to use pfizer logo because that was meant for a tattoo for someone else.

i love all the logos and i know one day when the canucks win the cup (knock on wood) that im going to want to add the cup into the tattoo when that day comes. (if they had won last year i was going to get Johnny Canuck with the cup over his head)

i honestly don't know where to start and need ideas.

Thanks in advance

I am the guy who got the logo that Pfizer created. He actually did not create it for me, but just for the CDCs amusement. He was cool enough to allow me to use it, but to be honest it was a hard piece to get done due to all the black shading. IT got infected pretty bad afterward and now looks horrible. That said, I would stick with something pretty basic that you can add to if you choose to down the road. Pick your favorite logo and work around it. I have a lot of ink and the basis of the tattoo is very important as it lays the foundation for any future art. Being that the basis of mine is faded and looks like doo doo, I am trying to figure a way to work around it, but it is not easy. Whatever you decide, just make sure you go to a reputable and clean studio and do your research prior to. Looking forward to seeing it when you are done. Take care.

"Just cause I am from Cali does not mean I am not a Canuck. We are all Canucks!"

Special thanks to Marleau 12 for the siggy...

"Gino's got the Zaaaaaaaaaaaa's"

#5 Zissou

Zissou

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:15 AM

I am the guy who got the logo that Pfizer created. He actually did not create it for me, but just for the CDCs amusement. He was cool enough to allow me to use it, but to be honest it was a hard piece to get done due to all the black shading. IT got infected pretty bad afterward and now looks horrible. That said, I would stick with something pretty basic that you can add to if you choose to down the road. Pick your favorite logo and work around it. I have a lot of ink and the basis of the tattoo is very important as it lays the foundation for any future art. Being that the basis of mine is faded and looks like doo doo, I am trying to figure a way to work around it, but it is not easy. Whatever you decide, just make sure you go to a reputable and clean studio and do your research prior to. Looking forward to seeing it when you are done. Take care.

Yep, and if you're in Vancouver make sure you don't go to Adrenaline. It's overpriced and their tattoos fade very quickly.

Like Odjick said, do some research and find a decent shop to do it.

I've got the Johnny Canuck V logo (the 3rd jersey shoulder patch) tattooed on my right tricept. I chose to go just black A)because its simple and B) because I hate colour tattoos and my other tattoo is just black as well.

#6 We Broke The Cup

We Broke The Cup

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:08 PM

Wheres the picture of the one guy who got one on his chest....

This guy?
http://forum.canucks...canucks tattoo

#7 GoaltenderInterference

GoaltenderInterference

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,850 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:12 PM

This guy?
http://forum.canucks...canucks tattoo

Posted Image

:sick:

Press the Panic Button! Posted Image

Posted Image
Derek Boogaard, Rick Rypien, Wade Belak, Lokomotiv Jaroslavl
Sig by .CM.

#8 :D

:D

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,917 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:28 PM

Don't get a Canucks tattoo, c'mon

#9 Squeak

Squeak

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,349 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 11:20 AM

Don't get one.
Posted Image

#10 canucks.bradley

canucks.bradley

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,446 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 12:23 PM

Posted Image

:sick:

guess he needs to update with naslund now,..

op...dont get a canucks tattoo...
Posted Image
3000th post - September, 2010

K guys I nd hlp fast. Im @ a girls I rly like & txtng from my iphone. I did a #2 in the bathroom and it plugged, water is almost overflowing toilet. Srsly I dunno wut 2 do somebody help!

Watch Bowness somehow mess up Tampa Bay's already amazing 2 powerplay units...he'll probably tell Stamkos to do drop passes from centre ice, take him out from the faceoff dot, and place him infront of the goalie :lol:

#11 Ovech Trick

Ovech Trick

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 06:16 AM

If you really want one I'd personally go for one of the logos, either the current, ice hockey stick/rink one, or the Johnny Canuck.
Posted Image

Capitalist Hockey League - Minnesota Wild GM

#12 Biznow

Biznow

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 09:43 AM

Get Max Lapierre's troll face covering your whole back

Posted Image~Biznow

#13 Bur14

Bur14

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:26 PM

Thanks for the advise everyone. The people who are telling me not to get one i understand why you think that way. I'm just such a die hard fan and if you knew me. You would understand my life truly revolves around the Canucks and i want to show me dedicaton in a permant way.

#14 GoaltenderInterference

GoaltenderInterference

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,850 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:55 AM

"Next Year is Our Year."

;)

I would go for something really simple and nothing too flashy.

Press the Panic Button! Posted Image

Posted Image
Derek Boogaard, Rick Rypien, Wade Belak, Lokomotiv Jaroslavl
Sig by .CM.

#15 Ghostsof1915

Ghostsof1915

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,414 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:43 AM

The Canucks logo with a padlock on it.
GO CANUCKS GO!
"The Canucks did not lose in 1994. They just ran out of time.." Barry MacDonald Team1040

Posted Image

#16 allkill326

allkill326

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:27 PM

A Luongo Tattoo.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.