The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ideas for Canucks Tattoo.

Bur14

I'm been wanting too get a tattoo for over a year; and it's really a no brainier for me to have it be about the Canucks because if you know me that's what my life revolves around.

Just getting the logo seems pretty boring and original and i don't want to use pfizer logo because that was meant for a tattoo for someone else.

i love all the logos and i know one day when the canucks win the cup (knock on wood) that im going to want to add the cup into the tattoo when that day comes. (if they had won last year i was going to get Johnny Canuck with the cup over his head)

i honestly don't know where to start and need ideas.

Thanks in advance

I'm been wanting too get a tattoo for over a year; and it's really a no brainier for me to have it be about the Canucks because if you know me that's what my life revolves around.

Just getting the logo seems pretty boring and original and i don't want to use pfizer logo because that was meant for a tattoo for someone else.

i love all the logos and i know one day when the canucks win the cup (knock on wood) that im going to want to add the cup into the tattoo when that day comes. (if they had won last year i was going to get Johnny Canuck with the cup over his head)

i honestly don't know where to start and need ideas.

Thanks in advance

I am the guy who got the logo that Pfizer created. He actually did not create it for me, but just for the CDCs amusement. He was cool enough to allow me to use it, but to be honest it was a hard piece to get done due to all the black shading. IT got infected pretty bad afterward and now looks horrible. That said, I would stick with something pretty basic that you can add to if you choose to down the road. Pick your favorite logo and work around it. I have a lot of ink and the basis of the tattoo is very important as it lays the foundation for any future art. Being that the basis of mine is faded and looks like doo doo, I am trying to figure a way to work around it, but it is not easy. Whatever you decide, just make sure you go to a reputable and clean studio and do your research prior to. Looking forward to seeing it when you are done. Take care.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks for the advise everyone. The people who are telling me not to get one i understand why you think that way. I'm just such a die hard fan and if you knew me. You would understand my life truly revolves around the Canucks and i want to show me dedicaton in a permant way.

Archived