Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

- - - - -

You make the call!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
32 replies to this topic

#31 nucklehead2

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 09:38 PM

Hay, do you want to be on a team that hasn't won the cup and be under an intense fan microscope by the most pompous, critical fans in the league? This is Colon Dee from the Canucks forum calling, and I want to invite you to sign with the Canucks!

Mike Gillis gave me your number.

No, I don't work for the Canucks, he just handed me the phone and asked me to handle the negotiations because he's hardcore like that.

Oh, you want to talk to someone from the organization? Hold on...

I blame trolls like you for the reason that Schultz didn't come!!

#32 Special Ed

Special Ed

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,686 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 09:48 PM

I blame trolls like you for the reason that Schultz didn't come!!

I'm with you on that. Not a big fan of that post either.

If you like looking at statistics to determine who's better, you're just a casual fan.

2.41 season GAA isn't very impressive. Let's not get into playoffs and his SV%.

Cory Schneider is the next Patrick Roy.

#33 danaimo

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:47 AM

We might consider letting you play for our club. Do you have enough ambition? If you want to look good, go play for EDM or TOR. If you want to compete or a Stanley Cup then you are welcome to try to make it here.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.