The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

You make the call!

Special Ed

Hay, do you want to be on a team that hasn't won the cup and be under an intense fan microscope by the most pompous, critical fans in the league? This is Colon Dee from the Canucks forum calling, and I want to invite you to sign with the Canucks!

Mike Gillis gave me your number.

No, I don't work for the Canucks, he just handed me the phone and asked me to handle the negotiations because he's hardcore like that.

Oh, you want to talk to someone from the organization? Hold on...

Gillis and the boys should redefine their sales pitch and look at themselves in the mirror.

This kid desperately wanted to play in Vancouver and yet he signs with Edmonoton.

Smooth move,ExLax.

It must be Turd day.

plain and simple: You have a opportunity to play for your hometown team, so many players dream of that and have a chance to win the Stanley cup and be remembered as the first team that ever won the cup + Coilers aren't gonna make the playoffs for a long ass time

You wanna freeze your a$$ off, share the road with rig pigs, get stabbed on whyte Ave and have a creepy owner and his creepy son stare at your b*lls in the locker room?

or win a stanley cup for your people?

Hay, do you want to be on a team that hasn't won the cup and be under an intense fan microscope by the most pompous, critical fans in the league? This is Colon Dee from the Canucks forum calling, and I want to invite you to sign with the Canucks!

Mike Gillis gave me your number.

No, I don't work for the Canucks, he just handed me the phone and asked me to handle the negotiations because he's hardcore like that.

Oh, you want to talk to someone from the organization? Hold on...

Archived