The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] MA Gragnani to Carolina

Hogs'son got 2nd line minutes with 2nd line calibre line-mates. His butt-kissing followers think he's already a great NHLer and would have single-handedly won us the CUP. Kassian was used primarily as a 4th liner. Paulsson was the one who replaced Hogs'son. Cody's lovers can't even tell the difference LOL. Comparing Kassian directly to Hogs'son is asinine and disingenuous.

Haha, no cheerleader; just a realist; I'm sure you were heading the "trade Cody" threads when he was recovering from a back injury. I believe in patience, especially when these young prospects, look how that turned out for Hodgson... when everyone like you didn't have any.

I dont need to know anything about you to know that you still are a moron, a spoiled little brat with no patience. These players and staff deserve a cup more then ever... but these god awful fans, deserve nothing. You see, these personal attacks come from my frustration of the millions of Canuck "fans" that I cant stand, the ones that throw a franchise goalie under the bus, criticize management, or pout about Hodgson. Get a backbone. You sound like a "local fan" instead of a true "Canuck fan"

Just as a last note that I just realized is about throwing a franchise goalie under the bus, I was never on board with how Lou has been treated, I think its sad and wrong that he no longer feels like a Canuck because of one playoff debacle, I am worried to see us go into a season with a starter that has still a lot to prove, even as talented as he is. I hope that the Canucks do get a stable veteran back up to Corey if ultimately Lou is traded before the start of the season. I like both those goalies and realize something has to give, but I feel the return in a trade would be better if they did trade schneids as much as that too would suck losing him. Lou has turned around this franchise and he deserves better, the Fans and the media have been totally unfair in pinning all the loses on him but not even giving him the credit to where he took the Canucks two seasons ago.

Also I was never for trading CoHo I was amazed that he dropped to where we were able to get him in the draft and if he did bring us a return of a Lucic type power forward I guess that is still great though that remains to be seen.

Peace and Harmony man!

Ciao

I'm sorry I forgot everyone on CDC has a magic crystal ball that tells them every possibility of every scenario that would ever happen. Yes Brown and Kopitar would have similtaneously hit CoHo, one upper body and one lower body ripping him in half at the waist leaving nothing but two halves of a player and a gorey scene on the ice. How did CoHo ever survive that Boston game I wonder probably Divine Providence :rolleyes:

MAG sucked defensively and I won't lose any sleep over losing him. Best of luck to him and hopefully he can improve his defensive game and help Carolina out.

And for the love of God, people need to stop whining and crying over Cody Hodgson. ITS OVER. HE'S GONE FOREVER. Get over it. And it's moronic to claim one team "won" that trade half a season after the fact--especially when the players are still in their early 20s and developing.

I love how people are in such denial about Hodgson. Now that he's gone and we're stuck with Kassian people are saying he was garbage. Bringing up all these miniscule stats to support that.

I was stoked when we got Kassian, but he hasn't done a damn thing. The kid needs to step it up this season. It's a young mans game. People keep saying "he can't develop on the 4th line" and all that. Well then the kid needs to play like a savage and earn his way up the lines like everybody else has to.

Archived