Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Konman

The Ultimate Triplet

77 posts in this topic

Stamkos. An amazing goal scorer like him with the best passers in the league? Better shine that stanley cup for us!

Stamkos. Pure goal scorer, right handed shot...playing with the best set-up tandem in the game....

The 2008ish version of Alexander Ovechkin, man would they have scored some goals!

Burrows. He is the perfect fit with the sedins

Jason Krog.

But seriously, it would have to be Lucic or Stamkos.

Rick Nash, Dustin Brown, Corey Perry, T.J Oshie, Shane Doan, Alex Ovechkin, Jamie Benn, Evander Kane, Jarome Iginla, and more.

People saying Lucic would be right for the best option as far as protecting them goes, but as far offensive production I don't think he'd be the most ideal match. For a perfect Sedin linemate, you would not only need size but you need some speed too in my opinion, and Lucic isn't the most offensively gifted either.

Eberle anyone? I imagine we need someone who will back/forecheck, prob Nash or Stammer.

I thought this thread was going to be about some really hot triplets. You disappoint.

Rick Nash would be the perfect linemate. Huge, with the hands, scoring touch, and skill to keep up with the sedins

Stamkos- the guy can shoot put him with great passers and you have the top scorers in the league

P.kane- another guy that can shoot and is quick and has a lot of tricks up his sleeve

Ovechkin- he can shoot,hit pass what's not to like about him!!

Mason Raymond. He's big, has quick hands, love to drive the net, strong on his feet......wait