The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Zack Kassian weight cut

kesler#17

“@anguscertified: #canucks fans - meet the new and improved Zack Kassian. Down almost 20 pounds from last season: http://t.co/AHnrRKm0 #training”

Just saw this on twitter and was Retweeted by Pass it to bulis. This is great if your a Canuck fan or even just a Kassian fan. Hopefully he'll be able to be quicker in his skating like he was for Canada in the world juniors

My buddy who is best friends with Prab Rai told me about this Saturday night. It was actually an ex coworkers boyfriend who I now keep in contact with, but he's a childhood friend of Prab Rai and his brother, he said Kassian's been skating in Langley with Prab Rai, Duncan Keith, Brent Seabrooke, Jason Garrison and a couple other prospects, and yes, has lost 20 pounds. I have high hopes for Kass, and I think this will bring a new element to his game, speed.

My buddy who is best friends with Prab Rai told me about this Saturday night. It was actually an ex coworkers boyfriend who I now keep in contact with, but he's a childhood friend of Prab Rai and his brother, he said Kassian's been skating in Langley with Prab Rai, Duncan Keith, Brent Seabrooke, Jason Garrison and a couple other prospects, and yes, has lost 20 pounds. I have high hopes for Kass, and I think this will bring a new element to his game, speed.

That's what I thought. :lol:

So we finally acquire the powerforward we need, and then we tell him to lose weight cause he's too big?

Didn't we try that with Bernier and he got alot worse?

Not every player has to fit into the skilled fast mold of our other players. Seems to me Penner does alright for himself at 240. So did Bertuzzi.

Nothing quite as intimidating as, "I've lost 20 pounds! Grrrrr!"

First the shave, now this. Soon he'll have his gap permanently filled too. (If that's not already done.)

We're taking this supposed 'untamed beast' of a player and turning him into another generic clone. I remain unimpressed.

Archived