The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Looks to me like we are the best fans...

Jester13

I think it has to do with the life style in Vancouver compared to other cities. Vancouver is filled with pompous a**holes that like to look successful, so they will walk around looking at their blackberry or smart phone all day to look busy....while they are actually just looking at canucks.com.

Plus there is a lot of Asians in Vancouver....and they love electronics and the internet.

I was just browsing around a couple of other team forums and realized that Montreal, Toronto, Edmonton, all had around three people browsing their own forums, Calgary I think was the exception at around twenty users, while our own Vancouver Canuck forum site always seems to have at least 150 users browsing at a given time. That is quite a large difference, and this is through the summer!! Looks to me like our fans really are the best, even though we might complain (I like to call it analyzing) at times, at least we're interested in our team all year round. Who are the bandwagon jumpers now eh?! I'll admit, I didnt go through all the teams to see which team had the most users browsing, but it might be interesting to post the numbers if anyone wants to partake in looking into it? Anyways, way to go Nuckleheads!!! :towel:

A lot of Habs fan interact about their team on "Le Grand Club" (french website owned by RDS, this is my page but haven't been active recently, because I've wrote a lot of things when ''I'm mad'' or if I' against the majority opinion http://legrandclub.r.../mshockey/posts )

By the way I can affirm we aren't the best fan, blaming our goalie for a best of seven lost in the Stanley Cup Final when we lose in game 7 with the 18 guys in front of our goalie only scored 8 goals, I think doing stuff like that isn't making us the best fans.

Lol that's a pathetic way to assess who the 'best' fans are. Have u ever been to a game and seen how dead the arena is at times? U can literally hear the puck on the ice. What are those fans doing during the game instead of cheering and rocking the building? I guess maybe they are busy posting on CDC.

it is all about quality not quantity. Here we have massive quantity but honestly.... so many trolls, panic buttoners, i hate gillis, gillis is god, do something already gillis, trade Lu, trade the sedins, trade kesler, blah blah blah. I post more on the oilers board than here and I have been a canucks fan for over 20 years. They may not have the quantity but they do have some quality. Until their team explodes and they pick up bandwagoners.........

Archived