The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

"HockeyyInsiderr" identity revealed

yah i was listening to that and saw all the crap going down on twitter

he is definitely not some 17 year old kid thats for sure

his voice sounds so much like alex daigle tho , i know alot of french canadian accents seem close to the outsider but man does it sound similar

his voice sounds so much like alex daigle tho , i know alot of french canadian accents seem close to the outsider but man does it sound similar

I definitely knew some 17 year olds with super deep voices so I don't think it's surprising. He could've used a voice changer or something too when he called. I really think Daigle has more of a life than this guy. This kid updates too much to he legitimate.. I doubt a 37 year old man would throw a hissy fit on twitter.

I definitely knew some 17 year olds with super deep voices so I don't think it's surprising. He could've used a voice changer or something too when he called. I really think Daigle has more of a life than this guy. This kid updates too much to he legitimate.. I doubt a 37 year old man would throw a hissy fit on twitter.

hahahaha wtf alexandre daigle. if it was daigle he wouldnt say he's 37 drafted in 93 and went straight to the nhl.

didnt want to say what city was the draft held in but was quick to say hes not chris gratton. lol ok bud

Archived