The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Does anyone else hate it when poor people are your cereal?

BananaMash

at first i thought you meant some poor person was 'in your cereal' like taking your cereal and eating it..then i thought maybe it was a link to a news story where the parts and tissues of some homeless people turned up inside sealed cereal boxes...then i read your post and kind of wish i could bottle this past 3 minutes to save for the end of my life, and take the cap off and have them back to enjoy doing something else.

at first i thought you meant some poor person was 'in your cereal' like taking your cereal and eating it..then i thought maybe it was a link to a news story where the parts and tissues of some homeless people turned up inside sealed cereal boxes...then i read your post and kind of wish i could bottle this past 3 minutes to save for the end of my life, and take the cap off and have them back to enjoy doing something else.

Archived