The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

Beluga Whale

Yeah I had a brief talk with Toronto too he said sorry in a bizzare way.

Also LA actually made some good points, but for myself I know I had no idea what the Kony thing was about, still don't entirely know, didn't jump on the bandwagon. This one just hits home to me because I actually have an high interest in criminology. And investigation exc. Plus it kinda reminds me of things that happened to people I know, and even to reflect on the seriousness of Depression. And I also talked about it almost all day, and still continue too, probably will for awhile. Just a disgusting act, but no need to go into it anymore.

Anyways that was off-topic, but just wanted to say that.

And to UMB, Can't wait to get that Battle of Pennsylvania going, hopefully next sim. (When Crosby Returns.. :bigblush: )

Yeah I had a brief talk with Toronto too he said sorry in a bizzare way.

Also LA actually made some good points, but for myself I know I had no idea what the Kony thing was about, still don't entirely know, didn't jump on the bandwagon. This one just hits home to me because I actually have an high interest in criminology. And investigation exc. Plus it kinda reminds me of things that happened to people I know, and even to reflect on the seriousness of Depression. And I also talked about it almost all day, and still continue too, probably will for awhile. Just a disgusting act, but no need to go into it anymore.

Anyways that was off-topic, but just wanted to say that.

And to UMB, Can't wait to get that Battle of Pennsylvania going, hopefully next sim. (When Crosby Returns.. :bigblush: )

Archived