The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

Beluga Whale

First of all Pittsburgh isn't getting kicked, I've been told two different stories on what happened that game, but all I can say is that he's on his final chance.

To Kovalchuck and Kane, right now I've got a couple people who have been waiting for a spot to open up, but if they don't take a team soon you guys will be next in line.

I also don't understand why people keep complaining about St. Louis. He is easily one of the most active players in this league and has never done wrong.

Other people (Brothers, Sisters, Family) do use the Xbox 360 too sometimes, so people should be a little less aggressive to people not accepting their invites as it might not be them.

First of all Pittsburgh isn't getting kicked, I've been told two different stories on what happened that game, but all I can say is that he's on his final chance.

To Kovalchuck and Kane, right now I've got a couple people who have been waiting for a spot to open up, but if they don't take a team soon you guys will be next in line.

Pittsburgh quits all the time yo

I also don't understand why people keep complaining about St. Louis. He is easily one of the most active players in this league and has never done wrong.

Other people (Brothers, Sisters, Family) do use the Xbox 360 too sometimes, so people should be a little less aggressive to people not accepting their invites as it might not be them.

stfu zfetch - you skated backwards in your own zone with a small lead for an entire 3rd period... try that crap on someone else i bet they will be as impressed as me.

as far as calgary goes - i've got 3 glitch goals recorded (from 1st period) as well as a screenshot of him saying hes going to quit because he thought i would complain to the commisioner and he would get booted anyways.

kassian i'd appreciate you actually talking to me about how many chances i do or do not have - im a pretty easygoing guy (except when it comes to people with no sportsmanship) yet i don't have a single message from you about this incident.

Archived