The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

Beluga Whale

Hey, looking over the league before I go to work, and noticed the Anaheim Ducks have already made offers to four free agents... Seeing as how the Ducks GM hasn't even been activated yet, I'm assuming the AI made the offers. Are you guys (commissioners) able to void free agent offers? Otherwise, Snake Doctor may have been screwed.

Hey, looking over the league before I go to work, and noticed the Anaheim Ducks have already made offers to four free agents... Seeing as how the Ducks GM hasn't even been activated yet, I'm assuming the AI made the offers. Are you guys (commissioners) able to void free agent offers? Otherwise, Snake Doctor may have been screwed.

And be careful when re creating the trades they added extension contracts so some trades might have to be re-negotiated to stay under the salary cap. For example I traded Simmonds under the cap geek salary which was 1.7mill but in NHL 13 his salary is over 3 mill. If that puts the other team over the salary cap it cannot be approved.

Due to a late roster update the league was created on the default roster...meaning, all the teams rosters are current accept the fact that R.Nash still belongs to the CBJ. So we are requesting that the NY and CBJ gm's recreate the real Nash deal because realistically he is New York's property. And we discussed Shane Doans status as a free agent because even with the updated roster he still belongs to the Coyotes. So we have agreed that since he is the teams franchise player and is currently under a 1-year deal he will remain Coyotes property...this is fair because in real life he is not being signed because of ownership issues but in the game they have just as much cap room as any one else so this allows the team to re-sign him,trade him, or release him as a FA next season.

After discussion with Zack, we have come to the conclusion that all trades that have been made prior to the game that were on the list on the first page are to be honoured, regardless.

You are expected to negotiate the trade properly and send it through to the commissioner.

We feel it would be better for the league and that the majority seems to go in favour of it was "at your own risk".

Archived