The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

Beluga Whale

by the way, is the advance happening tommorow night? that would be ideal to get in any last minute games before the advance.

edit - am i the only one who keeps getting booted from connected? "this ea server is not currently available"

hey man, i do agree that we should be able to bump the league ahead around once every 4 days... the problem i have is that i am online every day, and usually leave my xbox on connected and check it every 30 minutes for people to be online.. and they arent! in 3 days i have had 1 game, i still got 5 games to play this week, and my xbox has been on for 3 hours now...

i know there isnt much you can do about other peoples activity... but this league will go downhill real fast if people are having 80% of their games simmed... i haven't even seen NYR, OTT, WSH, CHI or CBJ online once in the last 3 days. how can we be talking about advancing every 4 days when we are on day 3 and there are teams that havent played a single game out of this schedule?!

hey man, i do agree that we should be able to bump the league ahead around once every 4 days... the problem i have is that i am online every day, and usually leave my xbox on connected and check it every 30 minutes for people to be online.. and they arent! in 3 days i have had 1 game, i still got 5 games to play this week, and my xbox has been on for 3 hours now...

i know there isnt much you can do about other peoples activity... but this league will go downhill real fast if people are having 80% of their games simmed... i haven't even seen NYR, OTT, WSH, CHI or CBJ online once in the last 3 days. how can we be talking about advancing every 4 days when we are on day 3 and there are teams that havent played a single game out of this schedule?!

but of we add on those 3 extra days it adds on almost another month to the season and i i like it on for days everybody was in a rush to get going the first week im fine with 1 or 2 games getting sim because i still playing the majority of my games i had six gams this period and now i have 1 left i also wanna get as many seasons in as possibe because some teams have set them selves up to be better in season 2 or 3 i vote for 4 day periods

also i may be losing most of my games but im taking ppl with me lol my list of players my team has injured: luke shenn 4 games/rick nash 6 games/alex burrows 16 games and the big one troy brouwer 32 games all in the last 2 days

Going back out now, but to clarify, the reason we want 4 day interval's is because the season will take roughly 3 months with playoffs, off season, and the whole season with this setup, that's 3-4 seasons if this league is fully committed, I mean think about it, how will the draft effect anything if we don't have more than 2 season's? that makes last place people getting 1st round picks worthless to them, and those who traded for them also it becomes worthless.

The point is, 4-5 days between league sim will mean the off season/draft will have meaning, it will take 4-5 months if we make it a week, this is why I stand against it, we will be dealing with inactive people, and DON'T wait for people to invite you, check the "League members" section to invite someone else.

It won't be too long before we find out who isn't committed to the league, please keep posting about who isn't playing their games, who is quitting out of their games and I can find out who I need to boot from the league. The toughest part is the beginning, just hold tight, I promise by the playoffs this league will only consist of people who are committed. Also the 4 day interval system isn't up for debate, this is a serious league and if you can't find a way to play most of your games you should look for another league.

One more note, please make sure to tell us who is quitting their games while in play, we'd like to definitely deal with that. We will not tolerate it considering it does not count against the record, and after one warning, they will be removed from the league accordingly.

PLEASE notify us, because if you stay silent, we will not be able to deal with it.

Archived