Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bure's triple deke

Why Vancouver can finally cheer for Lu (Cujo, Beezer...Roberto)

183 posts in this topic

If Florida wins the CUP before we do I'll cry.

What a weird thing to say. These are the names of the best goaltenders to never win a cup. Arguably only one goalie wins the cup each year, so unless there is only ever one elite goalie in the league and whoever is that goalie wins the cup every year, there is bound to be some elite goalies who never win it.

Give your head a shake if you think none of those guys are elite. Especially Lu.

Great job. A CDC'er that can articulate hockey history.Bravo!

luongo small part of the best team in the league in the last 2 years and has never raised his game in the playoffs...

Didn't read all of that, but if Luongo goes back to Florida and wins a cup, doesn't that make his overall career much more theirs than ours?

I like the Panthers more than many other teams he could go to. But that's because they've been lovable losers. Let's say Florida's path to a cup with Luongo has to go through Schneider and the Canucks. The hate for Luongo would be amped way up then, y'think?

But if he goes to TO, he's dead to me.

I read an article comparing stats of Lou VS Theodore ans Clemmenson with Marchison waiting in the wings. Lou gives them 1/8 of a goal per game over the tandem. How much do you think Florida is going to pay for that tiny improvement? Not that bushel full Canuck fans are hoping for !!!

Lu is one of the best goalies in the game today(top 7)

canucks fans are the worst in the league(bottom 5)