The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Where have you taken your Canucks gear?

ckamo

In Edmonton for the first shoot out game in both Edm and vans history. We led most of the game and the edm tied it up and we lost in the shoot out. I dished a lot during the game and then took a boatload after. Club seats. Soo worth it. I tried to get a picture during the last shot hoping it was a save but it was a goal and all I got was a picture of the guys shoulder in front of me.

I wear my canucks gear down in Mexico all the time. I also took some hats down and gave them out to some of the beach vendors down there. (they seem to love the whale logo)

A friend who has been working on the Mars Curiosity rover sent a seq_echo that said "Go Canucks Go" while it was still in flight (a test that the rover sends back to check response time) and the rover sent the msg back. It was only about half way to mars at the time, but still pretty cool.

A friend who has been working on the Mars Curiosity rover sent a seq_echo that said "Go Canucks Go" while it was still in flight (a test that the rover sends back to check response time) and the rover sent the msg back. It was only about half way to mars at the time, but still pretty cool.

Paris, France

Barcalona, Spain

London, England

Calgary, Alberta

In London the closest I ever got to a Canucks fan was in a seperate car on the underground. We had the same Johnny Canuck V shirt on. Woulda swiched train cars and gone over to say hello, but I was with a tour group, so I couldn't ditch them.

In Calgary I wore a shirt to a EDM-CGY game under a hoodie. Unzipped once and got a couple joking boos :lol:

Everywhere I travel (I travel all the time for my job), I bring at least one piece of Canucks gear. Whether it be a hat, t shirt, hoodie, or jersey, I'll never travel without one piece of Canucks gear. It's almost become a superstition for me.

In the words of David Puddy: "you gotta support the team...."

Just this past week I wore a Salo (Canucks) shirt down while visiting in Seattle.

I have worn my Burrows jersey while in Disneyland, got a lot of "Go Canucks!" and "Burrows is Awesome!"

Have worn Luongo (Canucks) and Henrik Sedin (Canucks) T-Shirts when I went to India.

Whenever I go somewhere, I usually take a Canucks T-Shirt with me.

Never leave home without my Canucks whether it's a t-shirt, hat, swimsuit,water bottle or lanyiard (yeah i think spelt that wrong sorry). Recently, I've taken my Canucks gear to Toronto, Hawaii, Cancun, Las Vegas.

The best is going to be wearing my Lapierre jersey & switching it up with my Burrows jersey in Toronto on every single Canucks game day!

The best is running into Bruins & Blackhawks fans and giving each other either the head nod, look of disgust and rolling of the eyes. I wear my Canucks gear loud and proud!!!!!!!!!!! GO NUCKS GO

Archived