Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

logic

OFFICAL Gangam Style Thread

a song about abstinence makes you want to assassinate a political head? you may want to talk to someone about that.

Wow, I'm embarrassed for everyone in that video.

Not sure if this has been posted already. Apologies if it has cause I didn't bother looking.

This version is far superior to the original video and at least doesn't make me want to punch that guy in the face.

This song is crap!!Techno pop drivel.Taking over the likes of the Beatles,Rolling Stones etc.Give your head a shake,the Beatles music will live on for centuries whereas this garbage will die in obscurity.Don't take offence just my opinion.

This song is crap!!Techno pop drivel.Taking over the likes of the Beatles,Rolling Stones etc.Give your head a shake,the Beatles music will live on for centuries whereas this garbage will die in obscurity.Don't take offence just my opinion.

Guest Gumballthechewy

I don't mind this song, after a few more months or so I'll probably get sick of it and never listen to it again and when I do I'll go back to listining to Sabbath, Zeppelin, Floyd and the likes again.

Just because its new doesn't mean it's instantly garbage...

...it just asked less time to become garbage, ha ha!