The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

iPhone 5 will be announced tomorrow at 10AM

GLASSJAW

Apparently Google has already created a maps app for iOS 6 and it is pending approval from Apple. Apple could block it from being available in the iTunes store on the grounds that it replicates a native app. It's really a toss up. If they allow it, it'll draw away usage from their own app. But if they block it, it'll further increase consumers' anger towards them.

As a consumer I am hoping desperately that they do allow for a Google Maps app. Apple Maps is brutal, especially for a navigationally dense person like myself

Samsung has been making these ads since the first Galaxy came out. I honestly find it to be pathetic. Samsung is making these ads just to gain attention because they know they will not make the same amount of sales as Apple does, you never see Apple slamming Samsung in any ads.

Apple knows they have a good product and will have huge sales no matter what, while Samsung has to do things like making an ad like this.

Samsung has been making these ads since the first Galaxy came out. I honestly find it to be pathetic. Samsung is making these ads just to gain attention because they know they will not make the same amount of sales as Apple does, you never see Apple slamming Samsung in any ads.

Apple knows they have a good product and will have huge sales no matter what, while Samsung has to do things like making an ad like this.

Archived