The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Retro Gaming - Which old (10+ years) games do you play?

:D

• 2 weeks later...

These are old games that I still play to this day!

Atari:

Pitfall (1982)

Pole Position (1982)

Nintendo:

Zelda (gold cartridge 1986)

Final Fantasy (1987)

Dragon Warrior (1986)

Shadowgate (1987)

SNES:

Drakkhen (1991)

PS1

Shadow tower (1998)

Metal Gear Solid (1998)

PC:

elder scrolls II Daggerfall (1996)

Baldurs gate (1998)

Warcraft-Warcraft II (1994-1999)

'Course i own many more as im a super nerd with 12 systems in my house (all games on their original systems)... However these are the old ones that i am CURRENTLY re-enjoying.

Great games.

Guest Gumballthechewy

'Course i own many more as im a super nerd with 12 systems in my house (all games on their original systems, no mods or downloads)... However these are the old ones that i am CURRENTLY re-enjoying.

Great games.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Sounds like fun, I know how to work dosbox so if it works with that I'll be set!

I still have my SNES and a few games, most notable (to me) are Zelda A Link To The Past, Final Fantasy III and Chrono Trigger. Growing up (in the early 90's) my parents had an NES but that thing I found was so difficult to get working sometimes!

Sounds like fun, I know how to work dosbox so if it works with that I'll be set!

I still have my SNES and a few games, most notable (to me) are Zelda A Link To The Past, Final Fantasy III and Chrono Trigger. Growing up (in the early 90's) my parents had an NES but that thing I found was so difficult to get working sometimes!

Guest Gumballthechewy

I agree, my original nintendo is very picky, but I havent found a game that I absolutely cant get to work in it. Also, if you slap the game genie on the end of a cartridge, it always seems to work better! *winks*

• 2 months later...

I sometimes play Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 and I used to play NHL 2002 a TON. Great games.

RollerCoaster_Tycoon_2_(boxart).jpg

g110784xh5c.jpg

I used to play N64 games too, most notably Donkey Kong 64, Diddy Kong Racing, and Mario Tennis. I don't really play them anymore.

Donkey_Kong_64_Box_Art.jpg

250px-DKRboxart.jpg

Mario_Tennis_-_2000_-_Nintendo.jpg

I also recently beat The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker on the Gamecube (About one month away from being 10 years old).

windwaker.jpg

Guest Gumballthechewy

I also didn't like psychic pokemon as a kid cause I could never figure out what they're strengths and weaknesses are. Now I realize that Alakazam is the bees knees

Archived