Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SukhKular

Question About Racism & the KKK

31 posts in this topic

I'm not trying to ignite a flame war or anything, it's just a simple question.

The KKK. They hate Jews. But worship Jesus. Jesus was a Jew. I'm confused.

Is this just a case of Hollywood not getting their facts right? Obviously, I've never met a KKK "member" in person before.

I'm not trying to ignite a flame war or anything, it's just a simple question.

The KKK. They hate Jews. But worship Jesus. Jesus was a Jew. I'm confused.

Is this just a case of Hollywood not getting their facts right? Obviously, I've never met a KKK "member" in person before.

Hardcore sikhs hate hindus but first sikh guru was hindu. Rasicts are always stupid.

I could explain it to you but it would certainly ignite a sh&t storm and I just don't have the energy for it.

Hardcore sikhs hate hindus but first sikh guru was hindu. Rasicts are always stupid.

Yeah, I know. There are idiots in every religion. I just wondered why.

I'm closely related to someone who was a career-long Bruins player, but I still hate the Bruins.

Hate is stupid and unreasonable.

Plain and simple, racists suck.

Think of all the wonderful people that you wouldn't meet or associate with just because you dislike the color of their skin. Racists are a bunch o' douchebags.

So racists are stupid, basically. :lol: Makes sense.

I find in my personal experience, hating is way too hard. Being mean is hard. Smiling and being nice is easier and my lazy ass is always looking for the easy way out. You could stab me in the back (figuratively, not literally) and after like 4 hours I'll be nice again.

You could stab me in the back (figuratively, not literally) and after like 4 hours I'll be nice again.

You could literally stab me in the back and 4 hours later I'll be nice again. In fact one of my best friends cut my hand open with a machete and I was just like: Dude! ... Take a picture!

68C88E8D-57ED-4FB0-9292-3D7326F1FEEF-255-0000013EB41A2ED5.jpg?t=1348869061

He never did take a picture.

Just to clarify I took that picture earlier today and I just finished work so that's why my hand is dirtier than sin.

Just to clarify I took that picture earlier today and I just finished work so that's why my hand is dirtier than sin.

Umm, a what?

Either way no, I'm a tree murderer. I murder trees for a living.

Dislike racism but I support anyones right to be racist and to express their views within the confines of the law. Freedom of speech is for everyone.