The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

JUSTIN BIEBER LIP SYNCING!?

ChenWei91

Honestly, there are real musicians out there, with actual talent, who can put on a better show than Bieber without lip-syncing.

If I were good-looking I could be marketed just as easily as Bieber. If John from down the street was a comely young lad he could be the next teen heartthrob.

And the reason I don't like him is the same reason I don't like any of the other pop-stars They're not musicians. They're marketing ploys designed to make money.They make superficial songs about superficial topics, that only degrade the already superficial culture we have. You know that one really popular song, about how you just want to go out there and dance? Wait, that's all of them.

I don't have anything against them as people, it's what they do that I don't like.

Like Jai604 said, it's fast-food music for a fast-food generation.

End rant.

• 2 weeks later...

I've disliked Bieber since the very beginnning but I do have to give it to him for having some talent in terms of putting on a show. If he lip syncs, fine, I don't care. It's mostly because he's dancing for around two hours while trying to sing in front of thousands of girls. I don't mind lip syncing if their concerts are based on having a lot of choreographed and dancing into it. People that come to mind would be Lady Gaga and Usher. I know Gaga doesn't lip sync but I'm not saying she didn't.

PS: Gaga also puked on stage in Barcelona not too long ago but she went on and finished the show even though she was feeling very ill. Props to those guys that continue the show when they're not feeling well. Goes to show how much they appreciate their fans.

Archived