The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Jeff Hardy done it a couple of times before, though he kept on botching it. :P

i dont recall jeff using it too much o: maybe during those brood days early on

i'm excited for raw. first time in a while since i said that, coming off a pretty all around good smackdown, i'm interested in seeing what goes down

That's so funny, I was watching this exact video a couple of days ago. The Mounties facial expressions and reactions were just gold.

thats just comedy wwe doesn't really have. they try too hard nowadays with guys who have little to no charisma. the stuff with daniel bryan and kane were great. showed that kane can be used at anything and make the best of it. one of the most underrated guys today-- and for a big man such as himself to be on a full schedule, at his age, shows how conditioned he is.

almost like when steve austin was doing the comedy stuff with vince and angle in 2001, he had range

if anyone watched the the bottom line dvd, that's the segment where austin almost had taker crack up, jericho was trying so hard to hold it in and kane, well he had the mask on, for all we know, he could have been laughing his ass off. if it's comedy done right, it'll be just hilarious and just a fun segment