The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Austin's storyline ended quickly otherwise it could've been the best heel turn of all time.

Hogan turning heel and joining nWo is the #1 heel turn of all time. There won't be another heel turn that matches it. If Cena ever does turn, it would be #2.

John Laurinaitis/People Power/Mr. Excitement is back!

Hope he gets named general manager of Raw again.

WM 17 Austin turns heels and joins forces with Vince.

WM 29 Cena turns heels and joins forces with Laurinaitis.

Edited by J529

Chyna says she's on good terms with WWE and HOF might be in the near future.

well chyna was one of the more over women around that time. i wouldn't say any time soon, but i say she could go in. if abdulla the butcher can get in, anyone can

Rumored Divas Match at WM

I can see a scenario where Ziggler, Langston and AJ win all the titles at WM.

Ziggler/Langston win Tag Titles

AJ wins Divas Title

Ziggler finally cashes in and wins World Heavyweight Championship.

Probably won't happen but i'm sure they win some gold for sure.

putting aj in at mania just makes sense. she'll be so over, despite being a heel. i think that could be a very good match if it goes through. would prefer a divas title match than a random battle royal or whatever. just have those 2 go go out there and put on a show. we all know aj can go. kaitlyn is too boring for me

Talk of Booker T turning heel after WM.

The return of King Bookah?

i don't see how having booker T being a heel makes any sense, unless he starts screwing the faces over or something

John Laurinaitis/People Power/Mr. Excitement is back!

Hope he gets named general manager of Raw again.

i liked johnny ace. he was pretty bad at his job, but he was great as an on screen presence

WWE reached out to Former Divas for WM and why their not returning.

The plan was to bring in a series of former Divas - Maria Kanellis, Kelly Kelly, Maryse and the Bellas to face a team of current Divas headed by Divas champion Kaitlyn. WWE Hall of Famer Trish Stratus would be included as well, managing one of the teams. The idea behind the tag was that the current crop of Divas were not over enough in management's eyes and that the return of some of the more recently departed Divas could help that on the Wrestlemania stage, plus provide an attraction that would be unique. Negotiations with the former Divas quickly broke down. WWE sources indicated that the former Divas stuck together in discussions, specifically requesting the usage of their WWE names and copyrights for outside projects, which the company wasn't going to grant. That led to Kelly and Maryse turning down the offer. As it turned out, the Bellas were already planning for a return as early as late 2012, so in the end, they signed new full-time deals. There has also been talk that the former Divas had pushed for someone else in the spot instead of Kanellis due to unhappiness with comments Kanellis had made after leaving WWE, although what those comments might have been and who else may have been considered for the role, PWInsider.com cannot 100% confirm. With the former Divas driving a "hard bargain" so to speak, WWE opted not to move forward with the plan. As of last week, there was no set plan for the Divas on the flagship PPV beyond possibly adding an unannounced tag.

Watched RAW for the first time in awhile (not all of it, but the ending and bits and pieces here and there)

The Cena/Rock thing was really good.

Although after this what will they do. It seems like one of the two (whoever loses) will take a bit of a hit, since so much is on the line it feels like whoever loses won't have that status they both currently hold.

If its Rock who loses, who knows how much longer he sticks around, if its Cena. I wonder if his face imagine will suffer.

If Cena turns heel at Wrestlemania I'll be shocked. I really don't think WWE has someone who can fill in as the top face of the company right now, like when Austin turned heel at Wrestlemania 17 (The Rock). Orton isn't top face material and is better suited as a heel, Ryback is still green as goose crap, Jericho flip flops a couple times a year between heel and face, and CM Punk just turned during the summer, nevermind the rumor that he's taking some time off to heal after WM. But then again, a superface like Cena isn't made in a week so they'll have to give someone the ball eventually.

A observation I made while watching Raw. Anyone else think that if Fandango's top rope leg drop was done by Hulk Hogan, Chris Jericho would be in a coma right now?

If Cena turns heel at Wrestlemania I'll be shocked. I really don't think WWE has someone who can fill in as the top face of the company right now, like when Austin turned heel at Wrestlemania 17 (The Rock). Orton isn't top face material and is better suited as a heel, Ryback is still green as goose crap, Jericho flip flops a couple times a year between heel and face, and CM Punk just turned during the summer, nevermind the rumor that he's taking some time off to heal after WM. But then again, a superface like Cena isn't made in a week so they'll have to give someone the ball eventually.

Orton is turning heel soon, possibly at WM during the Six Man Tag. If that occurs, it could go a couple of ways. Orton/Sheamus/Big Show have the upperhand on The Shield and about hit their finishers on each member of the Shield, when Orton looks like he's going to hit RKO, instead he hits it on Sheamus. Orton could also just walk out during the match. I'll go with Orton attacking one of his teammates, Sheamus. This leads to a Sheamus/Orton feud.

Ryback could be the top face in the short-term. Punk is the best option to take over from Cena as the top face. If he loses to Undertaker, he earns respect during the match from Taker and they shake hands after the match is over. He could also blame Heyman for picking Lesnar over him, leading to a feud with Lesnar in the near future.

Now I know this is almost no chance it will happen but if Cena turns heel at WM and Orton turned heel as well, Two Man Power Trip 2.0 with Cena and Orton. I don't want to see Orton associated with The Shield. We've seen that already.

If Cena turns heel at WM and none of the rest happens, we'd be ecastic with that.

Another option for Cena's spot is Ziggler. He needs to go on his own instead of being paired with people. He was with Vicki for the longest time and now he needs to split away from AJ and Langston, go on his own. Have him finally cash in and become champion.

Edited by J529

If Jericho stays, which we know he isn't going to, he could easily take the spot as the top face of the company. Other options are Christian or Daniels, but we all know Vince has no fate in both those guys.

If Jericho stays, which we know he isn't going to, he could easily take the spot as the top face of the company. Other options are Christian or Daniels, but we all know Vince has no fate in both those guys.

Jericho will be gone after he puts over Fandango at WM. He rarely wins anymore. Thing with him if he were to be the top face, is that he's never a threat (as a face) in the World Title Picture. He's always involved in the mid-card like he presently is feuding with Fandango.

Christian I would suspect will return after WM and think he starts a feud with Antonio Cesaro for the U.S. Title. Given his age and that Vince has never seen him as a top star and only sees him as a very reliable worker. Such a waste for a guy who is clearly one of the top workers in WWE.

As for Daniel Bryan. He's been turned into a comedy act. Him and Kane need to split and hopefully that occurs at WM. I really hope that don't do something foolish like reunite AJ with Bryan.

Edited by J529

Jericho will be gone after he puts over Fandango at WM. He rarely wins anymore. Thing with him if he were to be the top face, is that he's never a threat (as a face) in the World Title Picture. He's always involved in the mid-card like he presently is feuding with Fandango.

That not really Jericho's fault, it's the creative team and how he is being booked. Jericho is easily one of the most popular figures in wrestling, whether he's a face or heel.

Talk of Booker T turning heel after WM.

The return of King Bookah?

I can't see any logical reason to do this.

Smark.

petey williams was probably one of my favourite guys on the old team canada team. i've always liked eric young

Outside of A-1, all members of Team Canada were pretty awesome IMO. Roode obviously being the break-out star but back in the day Petey was the poster boy for Team Canada. Will be interesting to see what happens if they do have some sort of interaction on TV. I don't know what it is about EY, but he's so entertaining and charismatic.