The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

It's not a work, he's done with TNA when his contract is up, on the 16th.

Warning: Do not click, if you don't want to know the results.

Magnus beat Styles in an unification match. (Jan. 9th taping)

Jeff Hardy is also done with TNA. (Next week taping)

Probably will eventually sign a new deal in the future, when TNA gets their shat together.

Edited by shiznak

the main event finish was unique. orton pulling old school heel tactics, cena playing being tied up very well on the ladder. it'll be an interesting raw, and actually looking forward to it

considering night of champions, battle ground, hell in a cell and survivor series, this ppv was pretty good. lots of good matches. only complaint is kofi vs miz. the work was okay but why make it a no dq match if there are no goodies used in it. walked in thinking aj was gonna drop the belt but glad they're keeping it on her for the next little while. hopefully it'll put an end to the total divas thing, but probably not

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

I'm not going to be a happy camper if they break up the Shield.

If they wanted to do that they probably would of done it tonight.

This was a better PPV than the last few to me. Divas match was actually pretty decent. Couple bad matches, some good matches but mostly decent. Could of seen more tables, ladders and chairs though... only one match really involving TLC.

If they wanted to do that they probably would of done it tonight.

This was a better PPV than the last few to me. Divas match was actually pretty decent. Couple bad matches, some good matches but mostly decent. Could of seen more tables, ladders and chairs though... only one match really involving TLC.

RR is a perfect time to break them up, setting a triple threat match at WM for the US title.

That being said, I hope they go for another year or two, before that happens. There's so much stuff they could still do with them...feuding with the Wyatts (which clearly EVERYONE wants to see), being the Authority's henchmen, maybe even adding a new member from NXT.

I really like how they are using the Vets with the rookies, Henry with Big E and Truth with Woods.

same. big e's gonna get over huge working with henry. loved henry's JYD headbutt in that match. xavier woods looks and sounds so awkward, so working with a reliable vet like truth is good for him too. they prolly brought him up too early

Edited by Twilight Sparkle