The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

I like the Wyatt's quite a bit. Showed a lot of promise in NXT. After being called up and being used for nothing in particular, they're now getting more out of them. In ring stuff has been improving. If I ever happen to watch raw for whatever reason, I like the segments/matches they appear in.

It's a creepy and effective gimmick. With all the tired crap that gets thrown out there, it's a nice change of pace to see a stable like their's. Would love if it one of those times they carried someone backstage after winning, that guy came out next week as a brainwashed member of the Wyatt's. They also need a fight with The Shield. That would be awesome.

So today after smack down there's a show called aftermath were they break down the episode and during the show that Jackie Redmond bitch was trying to make a point and say kofi will be great in 2014 if he stops getting pushed around so she had the nerve to insult the sedins in the process by saying that "kofi should stop being a Sedin " like bitch please

• Upvote 1

So today after smack down there's a show called aftermath were they break down the episode and during the show that Jackie Redmond bitch was trying to make a point and say kofi will be great in 2014 if he stops getting pushed around so she had the nerve to insult the sedins in the process by saying that "kofi should stop being a Sedin " like bitch please

I haven't legit lol'd in this thread in a long time. +1

Not just that she continued personally attacking the Sedins,completely classless, I was wondering why she was even on the show.

lolz ya orton actually had heat as the legend killer. now he's more of a role player in the main event scene. orton can work, he's great in the ring, but he's so monotonous it's just... orton talking is how i feel about big show wrestling. there should be very little of it

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

LOL

like, i love show. he's great on the mic, but i really dont care about giants in the ring. guys like show and khali should be attractions. i dont need to see big show having a competitive match with someone. just enter ring, KO punch someone, leave

I agree. I always liked the smaller to average sized guys better because they had to know how to wrestle. Guys like HBK, The Hitman, Angle etc. were what made wrestling so good to watch.