The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

As a Barrett hater, I think the bad news Barrett thing has some potential.

And yeah well, you don't stay at the top as long as Cena has without playing your fair share of politics

cena's not the only guy who's ever played politics though

bad news barrett is so bad lol Wade has had so many characters, that haven't worked out for him. Feel bad for the guy.

The best was when he was the leader of the NEXUS, that group was great and so much more potential. Just don't get why WWE doesn't push and make factions anymore

well, the shield is probably the best faction wwe ever produced in.... years. i don't get the wyatt family hate, but i love those guys. they're not on the shield's level, but bray is just such a great talker

i agree tho barrett was at his best in the nexus, but he's always been good. let's not kid ourselves, barrett is a bona fide star heel in the wait

to me, the barrett barrage would only have worked if he was an unbeatable heel and have like sheamus' number, and constantly one-uping sheamus where the fans will... actually care about the guy as a face. better would be barrett being the IC champ. with sheamus chasing the belt for a few months or so, it'll have people, idk care

but thats just fantasy booking. i just know barrett and sheamus have amazing chemistry and you can have a solid mid card build around those 2 guys

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

Bryan is over as hell, but hard to say if he could rival Cena's sales. Don't think they'll ever get firmly behind someone like they do with Cena until he retires maybe. Very few people have ever been at that level.

I always thought those were just myths, but after listening to the interview, I'm surprised how much input Cena gets in how the match is finished.

Was it his choice to have Henry tap out to him after the awesome fake retirement speech? Prick. I get he's good for charity and business and puts on good matches most of the time, but this guy must play so many politics. Unless he's in a match with people I like, I stopped watching him after that win over Sandow.

(PS: Remember when people said Sandow losing was alright cause he got a great rub from Cena? Ya... lol #badsanta)