The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Well, yes that is true but they were all close and certain precautions could have been taken, like Vince not having that stunt performed repeatedly until it was "done right".

Benoit had supposedly gotten video evidence from somebody who worked in that building and that guy disappeared right around that time too. Supposedly.

I don't know if I believe it but this is just what I was told.

What evidence does Vince have to hide?

Everybody already knew Owen's death was all the WWE and Vince's fault.

meh. it didn't sell me on royal rumble but im watching it with friends then so its like whatever

Well, Its hard to sell a PPV when you've put on the same mainevent 10 million times already.

I'm kind of excited to see who wins the rumble, aside from that nothing is too interesting. Just the RR match.

Edited by Smashian Kassian

meh. it didn't sell me on royal rumble but im watching it with friends then so its like whatever

Royal Rumble is one of the more exciting ppv's always. I always look forward to who returns and makes surprise appearances as they always have.

Wrestlemania is the only ppv I always order, never been disappointed. It is more than just wrestling, truly a spectacle and huge event.

Royal Rumble is one of the more exciting ppv's always. I always look forward to who returns and makes surprise appearances as they always have.

Wrestlemania is the only ppv I always order, never been disappointed. It is more than just wrestling, truly a spectacle and huge event.

You weren't disappointed last year? WM29?

I didn't pay for it & I was disappointed.

You weren't disappointed last year? WM29?

I didn't pay for it & I was disappointed.

Honestly no. As I said part of why I always enjoy it is just because it is such a spectacle. But WM29 was good looked forward to a lot of the matches.

Honestly no. As I said part of why I always enjoy it is just because it is such a spectacle. But WM29 was good looked forward to a lot of the matches.

The show was awful IMO, worst WM of all time.

Anyways, I find it funny how WWE always says Cena is the first to arrive & last to leave to try to get us to not hate him, and tonight he showed up 5 minutes before the end of the show. Lol

2 episodes, 2 hours of roddy piper on austin's show and they havent even scratched his career beyond wrestlemania 2 lol there's just so much and they only got in to a little bit of his personal problems and stuff. the guy sounds so humble now. didn't know he was a cancer survivor

Edited by Twilight Sparkle