The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Disney buys Lucas Films for 4 Billion and plans on coming out with Star Wars episode 7 in 2015

Samk

Guest Gumballthechewy

I took my daughter to Disney On Ice on Wednesday and I found out where Disney got the money for this purchase. Packed house and I bought a bucket of popcorn and a bag of cotton candy and paid.....wait for it.....24 BUCKS!!! ($12 each)

Guest Gumballthechewy

I'd say the mistake is getting your daughter interested in skating in the first place.

My daughter is 14 and in her 7th year of figure skating. including tests, costumes and competitions, I'd estimate our yearly costs at about $5000....

Breaking news.............Star War 7 may have a director

http://thefilmstage.com/news/matthew-vaughn-collaborator-seemingly-confirms-director-for-star-wars-episode-vii

[Posted by Jordan Raup, on November 27, 2012 at 9:31 pm

[

vaughn.jpeg

Although it’s been less than a month since we heard a new Star Wars trilogy is being set into motion, it’s been a whirlwind of rumors with a few brief glimpses of the truth. This month we got aconfirmed writer for Star Wars: Episode VII with Michael Arndt and tonight it looks like we have our strongest inclination yet for who will be stepping behind the camera. The first of the rumored names for the directing gig may turn out to be true, as new evidence of Matthew Vaughn helming has cropped up.

Appearing at the UK premiere of Seven Psychopaths, actor Jason Flemyng opened up aboutStar Wars and after making a joke, the actor (who has worked on nine films with Vaughn) seemed like a deer in the headlights when he just about confirmed Vaughn was directing, before attempting to cover up his response. It’s no press release from Disney, but it surely makes a strong case. HeyUGuys captured the video and you can see the Star Wars talk begin around 1:11 below.

It does not seem it confirm yet

Archived