Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

uber_pwnzor

The cheesiest thing you've ever said to a guy/girl

This sounds more like a "guess what I made out with a girl" thread then a "Cheesiest thing you've ever siad" thread. Confess OP did you make this thread as an excuse to brag?

I can't even remember all the cheesy things I say, there are a lot of them.

I came up with this one, I think:

I have Down's Syndrome, because I'm retarded for you.

Go up to a table of four girls late at night in a bar and say "Which one of you sluts is drunk?"

Invariably, two will be horrified and angry, one will laugh, and one will say "I am!" That's the one.

I went up to two girls once and asked if they wanted to do a human centipede. Did not work.

The song 'teach me how to dougie' was playing and I asked if they could teach me. It worked.

I asked a girl where she was modeling. She thought it was cute but that was all. So it didn't work.

When i'm an ass too chicks and don't give them the attention it works. Even better when i'm talking to other women, it gets the attention of more women. The cheesy lines always get a good laugh if you say sarcastically/jokingly and are good ice breakers at times.

I did have one chick walk up to me and flat out asked me what i did for a living and also reminded me she was the same girl who walked by me 15min ago while smiling at me