The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jesus, Conservative or liberal?

Harbinger

Jesus, Political leanings  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Does becoming an Evangelical Christian involve having your ability to grasp sarcasm and irony removed? Seems so from what I have seen.

Feel free to believe your book of fairy tales (whichever of the many versions out there claiming to the "The Word of God") you choose but do not expect that others will choose to do so.

Does becoming an Evangelical Christian involve having your ability to grasp sarcasm and irony removed? Seems so from what I have seen.

Feel free to believe your book of fairy tales (whichever of the many versions out there claiming to the "The Word of God") you choose but do not expect that others will choose to do so.

The very first requisite in becoming "born again" is "thou shall not practice tolerance" .. I do believe the second cardinal command is "thou shall resist all forms of intellect, comedy, irony and free thought" .. please don't get me going on the third one .. it tries to address women's right's and fails miserably ..

Jesus, btw, was executed by politicians. Doubtful he'd be a fan of either side.

He'd probably be an advocate of the seperation of church and state. Y'know, how God had intended it to be?

If indeed this guy is God or the Son, do you think he'd be at all interested in the political problems of the United States of America on modern-day planet earth?

That's like asking a person to polish a grain on sand on a beach just because that grain of sand thinks it's important.

It is not.

Archived