The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2012 BOTU CHAMPION-BANANAMASH

gmen81

A speech? It's just an internet conte... You know what? Fine:

Ladies and gentlemen, children and pets, plants and rocks,

I thank you.

This is a good time for our humble forum. My competitors were good people. I<3Wellwood, Niloc, Horus, Scottish, and Avelanch. Do not doubt yourselves! You were the kind of opponents that made me wake up in a concerning cold sweat as I ate my Vector. You are all fantastic people. I would take every single one of you out for lobster bisque. Don't forget that.

Secondly, I need to thank my voters. Without you, Canucks internet forum stardom could not have been reached. I would still be a child at home mashing his banana. Thank you, I would take you all out for lobster bisque if I wasn't a poor university student. You may have to settle for Ramen.

If I was Batman, you could all be my Robins. I would give you cooler costumes though possibly.

Thank you, goodnight!

A speech? It's just an internet conte... You know what? Fine:

Ladies and gentlemen, children and pets, plants and rocks,

I thank you.

This is a good time for our humble forum. My competitors were good people. I<3Wellwood, Niloc, Horus, Scottish, and Avelanch. Do not doubt yourselves! You were the kind of opponents that made me wake up in a concerning cold sweat as I ate my Vector. You are all fantastic people. I would take every single one of you out for lobster bisque. Don't forget that.

Secondly, I need to thank my voters. Without you, Canucks internet forum stardom could not have been reached. I would still be a child at home mashing his banana. Thank you, I would take you all out for lobster bisque if I wasn't a poor university student. You may have to settle for Ramen.

If I was Batman, you could all be my Robins. I would give you cooler costumes though possibly.

Thank you, goodnight!

Archived