The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Hockey News: Schneider Considering playing in Switzerland

laxgoalie

Right like his family lives in Vancouver, the city he plays for? The flight time from Vancouver to Florida is seven hrs, the flight time from Florida to Europe is nine hrs. And as far as a proven goalie, he has proven a lot but mostly things he has not wanted to. It's time for him to get his sorry but on a plane to Europe and work on his game.

On another note it's a little troubling that Cory who is part of the negotiations is looking at the option of playing in Europe. Looks like he thinks there will not be a season:(

Just so you know his family lives in Florida, his wife refused to move here when he was traded. He visits his family in Florida when the team breaks and rumor has it that all of Lou they care to have around (ps. I'm starting that rumor). What made you think his family lives in Vancouver?

Just so you know his family lives in Florida, his wife refused to move here when he was traded. He visits his family in Florida when the team breaks and rumor has it that all of Lou they care to have around (ps. I'm starting that rumor). What made you think his family lives in Vancouver?

Right like his family lives in Vancouver, the city he plays for? The flight time from Vancouver to Florida is seven hrs, the flight time from Florida to Europe is nine hrs. And as far as a proven goalie, he has proven a lot but mostly things he has not wanted to. It's time for him to get his sorry but on a plane to Europe and work on his game.

On another note it's a little troubling that Cory who is part of the negotiations is looking at the option of playing in Europe. Looks like he thinks there will not be a season:(

Let me put it another way for you then.

He has proven that he is a far better goalie than Cory is .................or dare I say it, likely to be.

I am all for Cory going to Switzerland to try to stay sharp (I heard somewhere that he had player commitments tho') because imo he will need to be at his best EVERY NIGHT if he is going to face what Lu has faced over the last few years.

Don't get me wrong, I trust the GM and coach of the Canucks and if they think Cory should replace Lu then it's they and not any of us who will have to live with the judgement. I will be happy for whichever goalie we pick to play well for us........I know Lu can.

Archived