The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Good music for photo shoot?

sakage.shinga

I'm doing a photo shoot next week for a friend's graduation (him and a few of his friends). I'm tryling to put together a playlist to listen to during the shoot, but I'm having trouble finding suitable songs.

I'm mostly not looking for top 40 hits (e.g. Rhianna and definitely NOT Bieber or CRJ). Music that I'd like to listen to are like the following:

Alexander Popov feat. Kylar England - My World

Tom Boxer feat. Morena - Deep In Love

Linkin Park - Waiting for the end

The Black Keys - Howlin' for you

Dropkick Murphys - Shipping up to Boston

I'll also put in a few songs from Pink, Maroon 5, and The Script, but that is about as pop as I'd like to get. I also refrain from inserting rock songs even though I listen to them almost all the time, but feel that they just aren't suited for a photoshoot for a bunch of grads.

So any suggestions for songs similar to what I'd listed? I'd ask that they be clean (no swearing) and also have a upbeat and distinct melody.

Thanks!!!

Are you taking pictures of yourself? Because that would be the only reason to play music that you specifically want to hear.

Personally, if I had to listen to Linkin Park, I would have trouble expressing anything but a grimace.

I'm Too Sexy is a great choice. Cheesy music has a way of getting people to lighten up, smile, and have fun with it.

Archived