The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Best music to pi__ off your neighbors!

Sugar baby watermelon

Well, sounds like you tried.

When I had some REALLY nosey people poking around (like they peeked over the balcony while I was out there, etc.), looking to possibly buy the unit next door, I treated them to Guns & Roses Welcome To the Jungle & Marilyn Manson's Dope Show. They didn't buy the place.

I would mix it up with a different loud mix each and every day when the kids are rampaging.

we tried going through the normal process, the landlord, but he really cannot do anything as long as you are between legal hours, you can pretty much make as much noise as you want, after hours you call the police and they take four hours to stop by and by then upstairs is all quiet... Other than moving out, which we cannot do soon enough, we have to listen to the noise pollution and our way of dealing with it is to justturn up the bass, and it works, but oh well

Off topic-ish, but back when I was way younger my parents rented out the bottom portion of our house. It was actually an okay place, but they (my parents) made it very clear that we were a noisy family with three young kids at the time, and thus didn't demand very much for the rent. So the idiot that ends up renting the place out gets mad over how much noise we made... Despite the fact that it was made abundantly clear to him before he committed to it that we had loud children. He starts blasting his music daily to get back at us, and this goes on for idk how long, but it was awful. >.> Had a few other problems with him, too, of course.

Actually the one thing we always had up loud was hockey and that more than made up for the noise upstairs but you know the story, now its movies and tv, the only neighbors we have to worry about pissing off are the family right above us, we have the laundry on the other side which we cannot hear and we are also at the end of the building so only affected persons are right above us.

System of a Down, LMFAO, maybe even some raunchy Too $hort. All played very loud with the bass turned up.

Of course this is negated if said neighbour is a fan of SOAD, LMFAO or Too $hort....

I thought of SOAD too...nothing like a little Chop Suey in the morning....

Archived