40 replies to this topic

#31 One one two

One one two

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,707 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:24 AM

Off topic-ish, but back when I was way younger my parents rented out the bottom portion of our house. It was actually an okay place, but they (my parents) made it very clear that we were a noisy family with three young kids at the time, and thus didn't demand very much for the rent. So the idiot that ends up renting the place out gets mad over how much noise we made... Despite the fact that it was made abundantly clear to him before he committed to it that we had loud children. He starts blasting his music daily to get back at us, and this goes on for idk how long, but it was awful. >.> Had a few other problems with him, too, of course.

5ExRXNw.png?1

#32 Sugar baby watermelon

Sugar baby watermelon

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,347 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:20 AM

sound very familiar to my situation, we were in first, they moved in after us, ah whatever, moving soon enough anyways, I hope

#33 Sugar baby watermelon

Sugar baby watermelon

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,347 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:21 AM

Actually the one thing we always had up loud was hockey and that more than made up for the noise upstairs but you know the story, now its movies and tv, the only neighbors we have to worry about pissing off are the family right above us, we have the laundry on the other side which we cannot hear and we are also at the end of the building so only affected persons are right above us.

#34 Mr. White

Mr. White

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:45 AM

Gangnam Style. Turn it on repeat and crank it up to full blast and then leave for a couple hours :lol:
Posted Image
^VanCauck93^

#35 MC Fatigue

MC Fatigue

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,568 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:01 AM

System of a Down, LMFAO, maybe even some raunchy Too $hort. All played very loud with the bass turned up.
Of course this is negated if said neighbour is a fan of SOAD, LMFAO or Too $hort....
" I don't understand, can somebody tell me what's going on? Why is there a drunk Chinese man doing push-ups on my front lawn?......and why's he wearing lipstick??"

#36 Gumballthechewy

Gumballthechewy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,905 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:01 PM

Some good ol' N.W.A. Straight Outta Compton and crank tht s*** to eleven!

Don't take anything I say seriously! EVER!

#37 Snake Doctor

Snake Doctor

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 7,725 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:07 PM

Gangnam Style. Turn it on repeat and crank it up to full blast and then leave for a couple hours :lol:

LOL
Posted Image

#38 MC Fatigue

MC Fatigue

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,568 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:25 PM

Now that I think about it, country music sucks. It's just so lame, boring and depressing. Play that all day while you're out at full blast and i swear your neighbours will be looking for a rope. I know I would.....
" I don't understand, can somebody tell me what's going on? Why is there a drunk Chinese man doing push-ups on my front lawn?......and why's he wearing lipstick??"

#39 debluvscanucks

debluvscanucks

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,554 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

System of a Down, LMFAO, maybe even some raunchy Too $hort. All played very loud with the bass turned up.
Of course this is negated if said neighbour is a fan of SOAD, LMFAO or Too $hort....

I thought of SOAD too...nothing like a little Chop Suey in the morning....

Posted Image

#40 GodzillaDeuce

GodzillaDeuce

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,123 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:38 PM

Meshuggah is something that will drive anyone crazy.

"Trademarks and characteristics that define Meshuggah's sound and songwriting include polyrhythms, polymetered riff cycles, rhythmic syncopation, rapid keyand tempo changes and neo-jazzchromatics." -Wikipedia

Meshuggah is my favorite band and i listen to them daily lol

do you guys think i'm crazy???

well I'm sorry that gd is soo perfect

#41 Gumballthechewy

Gumballthechewy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,905 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:56 PM

do you guys think i'm crazy???

I do, but coming from me that's a compliment.

Don't take anything I say seriously! EVER!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.