9 replies to this topic

#1 Mainly Mattias

Mainly Mattias

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,476 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:02 PM

Well we're into the final month until the end of the year (or world if that's your belief).

Have you achieved what you set out to achieve?
Accomplish anything worthy worth mentioning?

Reminder of old threads:
http://forum.canucks...goals-for-2012/
http://forum.canucks...ur-bucket-list/
“Your journey has molded you for your greater good, and it was exactly what it needed to be. Don't think you've lost time. There is no short-cutting to life. It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the now. And now is right on time.” ― Asha Tyson

#2 D-Money

D-Money

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,935 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:20 PM

[cricket sounds]
Posted Image

#3 Argon

Argon

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:14 PM

well, stayed at the same job, but pretty sure that's going to either change soon or be set up to end within the next year as I plan on travelling next fall

Edited by Argon, 07 December 2012 - 05:14 PM.

Posted Image

Yo Yo you cant see me anyway what i dont need to writing skills to act cool i got froobacks and steel chains to act cool i lead the new school. Iam untochable this wont be a fight ill walk away with your mic and make you suck your own tailpipe

#4 Mainly Mattias

Mainly Mattias

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,476 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:45 PM

[cricket sounds]

lol

well, stayed at the same job, but pretty sure that's going to either change soon or be set up to end within the next year as I plan on travelling next fall

You going traveling on your own or with friends?
“Your journey has molded you for your greater good, and it was exactly what it needed to be. Don't think you've lost time. There is no short-cutting to life. It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the now. And now is right on time.” ― Asha Tyson

#5 Heretic

Heretic

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,693 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:39 PM

Yes, I wanted to move back to BC and I did it after a 13 year hiatus in that Sea of Red place...

Course, I get back here and ready to be able to enjoy SNET Pacific and there's a lock out! :(

McCoy: We were speculating. Is God really out there?
Kirk: Maybe he's not out there, Bones. Maybe he's right here. [points to his heart]

Posted Image

#6 Scottish⑦Canuck

Scottish⑦Canuck

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,821 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:43 PM

I can't remember what mine were. I'm pretty sure I achieved one of them at least.

I have a pretty big goal for next year.

#7 One one two

One one two

Got skipped

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,878 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:45 PM

I can't remember what mine were. I'm pretty sure I achieved one of them at least.

I have a pretty big goal for next year.

Well don't just leave us hanging. What is it?

#8 Scottish⑦Canuck

Scottish⑦Canuck

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,821 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:28 PM

Well don't just leave us hanging. What is it?

My main goal is to get a job with one of the mining companies in Australia and move there. Also want to do a bit of travelling to places where I haven't been and experience cultures I haven't witnessed yet. It's my last 6 months in Glasgow so I also really want to try and make the most of uni life and enjoy myself while I can. And I have one additional goal which I will leave you hanging on. Unless I meet it, in which case I'll share it then. Until then...

#9 One one two

One one two

Got skipped

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,878 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:41 PM

My main goal is to get a job with one of the mining companies in Australia and move there. Also want to do a bit of travelling to places where I haven't been and experience cultures I haven't witnessed yet. It's my last 6 months in Glasgow so I also really want to try and make the most of uni life and enjoy myself while I can.

Do you have any places in mind that you'd like to visit? I know that a lot of people who go on vacations/travels to experience other cultures early on in their lives end up looking back on it as an excellent experience and way to better themselves, so I'd love to do something like it if I ever get the opportunity.

Good luck on the job, by the way!

And I have one additional goal which I will leave you hanging on. Unless I meet it, in which case I'll share it then. Until then...

Are they cute?

Edited by One one two, 08 December 2012 - 02:45 PM.

#10 Scottish⑦Canuck

Scottish⑦Canuck

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,821 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:47 PM

Do you have any places in mind that you'd like to visit? I know that a lot of people who go on vacations/travels to experience other cultures early on in their lives end up looking back on it as an excellent experience and way to better themselves, so I'd love to do something like it if I ever get the opportunity.

Good luck on the job, by the way!

Is she cute?

Knew someone would say that haha. But no, it's not directly related to a relationship or anything like that.

I'm quite keen on seeing some of the Far East. I've never been anywhere outside of Europe or North America and wanted to do something a little different.

Edited by Scottish⑦Canuck, 08 December 2012 - 02:49 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.