Jump to content

Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 4(ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS)


  • Please log in to reply
2903 replies to this topic

Poll: Shall we Re-boot the league? (20 member(s) have cast votes)

Start the league fresh from the beginning?

  1. Yes (14 votes [70.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 70.00%

  2. No (6 votes [30.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 30.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#2161 coleman26

coleman26

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 12

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:01 PM

LAK vs COL

Game 1: COL 6 LAK 4
Game 2: COL 6 LAK 2
Game 3: COL 3 LAK 1
Game 4: COL 2 LAK 0

Colorado sweeps the Kings and effectively hand Duclair a season sentence. He cannot return.

Edited by coleman26, 25 February 2013 - 10:06 PM.

  • 0

#2162 DollarAndADream

DollarAndADream

    Canucks Franchise Player

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,075 posts
  • Joined: 27-March 07

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:02 PM

CONSPIRACY.
  • 0

x1vXIze.png
RIP LB/RR - Signature credit to JimLahey

small.pngCDCEHL


#2163 coleman26

coleman26

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 12

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:07 PM

CONSPIRACY.


Obviously. Also, SRSBSNS
  • 0

#2164 Tangelos

Tangelos

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,264 posts
  • Joined: 16-April 12

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:20 PM

Not worth rating by shabbiness though?


good catch.

Fixed it
  • 0
Posted Image

Previously:
6OH!4, Doug The Thug Glatt

#2165 Tangelos

Tangelos

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,264 posts
  • Joined: 16-April 12

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:22 PM

Alright I think we can sim away.
  • 0
Posted Image

Previously:
6OH!4, Doug The Thug Glatt

#2166 Tangelos

Tangelos

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,264 posts
  • Joined: 16-April 12

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:25 PM

Think I would have called it quits and just checked myself into the local *insane asylum if both of mpt's teams made it to the finals.

Edited by Doug The Thug Glatt, 25 February 2013 - 10:27 PM.

  • 1
Posted Image

Previously:
6OH!4, Doug The Thug Glatt

#2167 coleman26

coleman26

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 12

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:14 PM

For the record, I don't get the mpt hate. I don't care who trades what with what, just like I don't care which of my friends hook up. It's two consenting adults doing what they want. I have no reason to believe that the deals were underhanded. One sided? Maybe. But that's kind of the game, isn't it? How many of us enter trade talks hoping to get a perfectly fair deal? No, we want to improve, for as little as possible.
  • 0

#2168 DollarAndADream

DollarAndADream

    Canucks Franchise Player

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,075 posts
  • Joined: 27-March 07

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:14 AM

For the record, I don't get the mpt hate. I don't care who trades what with what, just like I don't care which of my friends hook up. It's two consenting adults doing what they want. I have no reason to believe that the deals were underhanded. One sided? Maybe. But that's kind of the game, isn't it? How many of us enter trade talks hoping to get a perfectly fair deal? No, we want to improve, for as little as possible.

I like how you compare a video game league with sex. :lol:
  • 0

x1vXIze.png
RIP LB/RR - Signature credit to JimLahey

small.pngCDCEHL


#2169 DollarAndADream

DollarAndADream

    Canucks Franchise Player

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,075 posts
  • Joined: 27-March 07

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:23 AM

Western:

7 CGY > 1 VAN 4-3

6 COL > 4 LAK 4-0




Eastern:

7 PIT > 1 WSH 4-0

3 NYI > 4 FLA 4-1




Western:

6 COL VS 7 CGY


Eastern:

3 NYI VS 7 PIT





Holy crap, Washington got swept.
  • 0

x1vXIze.png
RIP LB/RR - Signature credit to JimLahey

small.pngCDCEHL


#2170 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,950 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:25 AM

:shock:
  • 0

#2171 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,950 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:43 AM

2022 NHL Entry Draft
  • St. Louis Blues: 48.2% chance @ 1st, 51.8% chance @ 2nd
  • Winnipeg Jets: 18.8% chance @ 1st, 42.0% chance @ 2nd, 39.2% chance @ 3rd
  • Edmonton Oilers: 14.2% chance @ 1st, 56.1% chance @ 3rd, 29.7% chance @ 4th
  • Buffalo Sabres: 10.7% chance @ 1st, 66.7% chance @ 4th, 22.6% chance @ 5th
  • Anaheim Ducks: 8.1% chance @ 1st, 74.7% chance @ 5th, 17.2% chance @ 6th
  • Carolina Hurricanes: 6.2% chance @ 2nd, 80.7% chance @ 6th, 13.1% chance @ 7th
  • Tampa Bay Lightning: 4.7% chance @ 3rd, 85.4% chance @ 7th, 9.9% chance @ 8th
  • New York Rangers: 3.6% chance @ 4th, 89.0% chance @ 8th, 7.4% chance @ 9th
  • Ottawa Senators: 2.7% chance @ 5th, 91.8% chance @ 9th, 5.5% chance @ 10th
  • Toronto Maple Leafs: 2.1% chance @ 6th, 94.0% chance @ 10th, 3.9% chance @ 11th
  • San Jose Sharks: 1.5% chance @ 7th, 96.1% chance @ 11th, 2.4% chance @ 12th
  • Chicago Blackhawks: 1.1% chance @ 8th, 97.6% chance @ 12th, 1.3% chance @ 13th
  • Columbus Blue Jackets: 0.8% chance @ 9th, 98.7% chance @ 13th, 0.5% chance @ 14th
  • Detroit Red Wings: 0.5% chance @ 10th, 99.5% chance @ 14th
  • New Jersey Devils:
  • Philadelphia Flyers:
  • Montreal Canadiens:
  • Florida Panthers:
  • Phoenix Coyotes:
  • Minnesota Wild:
  • Los Angeles Kings:
  • Nashville Predators:
  • Dallas Stars:
  • Vancouver Canucks:
  • Boston Bruins:
  • Washington Capitals:
  • Conference Finalist
  • Conference Finalist
  • Stanley Cup Finalist
  • Stanley Cup Champion
1st through 14th picks are teams that missed the playoffs. They are entered into a lottery with the lottery winner moving up by up to 4 spots. The percentages of each possible pick are shown above.

15th through 26th picks are teams that were eliminated within the first 2 rounds of the playoffs, in order of their finishing position (worst record picks highest). Division winners always pick last.

27th and 28th picks go to the runner-ups in the Conference Finals (again, order of finishing position and division winners always pick last)

29th goes to the Stanley Cup runner-up and 30th goes to the Stanley Cup Champion.

Edited by n00bxQb, 26 February 2013 - 07:57 AM.

  • 0

#2172 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,950 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:56 AM

Scoring system
Lose playoffs in Round 1 - 1 point
Lose playoffs in Round 2 - 2 points
Lose playoffs in Round 3 - 4 points
Lose playoffs in Round 4 - 6 points
Win Stanley Cup - 15 points

Win your division - 1 point
Win President's trophy - 1 additional point


Official Standings

  • 74- Posted Image Washington Capitals
  • 55- Posted Image Colorado Avalanche
  • 41- Posted Image Phoenix Coyotes
  • 28- Posted Image Dallas Stars
  • 25- Posted Image Calgary Flames
  • 23- Posted Image Pittsburgh Penguins
  • 18- Posted Image St. Louis Blues
  • 17- Posted Image Buffalo Sabres
  • 17- Posted Image Florida Panthers
  • 17- Posted Image Minnesota Wild
  • 17- Posted Image Nashville Predators
  • 17- Posted Image Philadelphia Flyers
  • 16- Posted Image Ottawa Senators
  • 15- Posted Image Columbus Blue Jackets
  • 13- Posted Image Carolina Hurricanes
  • 13- Posted Image New Jersey Devils
  • 12- Posted Image New York Islanders
  • 11- Posted Image Chicago Blackhawks
  • 11- Posted Image Montreal Canadiens
  • 10- Posted Image Boston Bruins
  • 9- Posted Image Edmonton Oilers
  • 8- Posted Image Anaheim Ducks
  • 8- Posted Image Detroit Red Wings
  • 6- Posted Image New York Rangers
  • 6- Posted Image Tampa Bay Lightning
  • 6- Posted Image Vancouver Canucks
  • 5- Posted Image Toronto Maple Leafs
  • 4- Posted Image Los Angeles Kings
  • 4- Posted Image Winnipeg Jets
  • 1- Posted Image San Jose Sharks

Updated Standings

3 Points (Presidents' Trophy, Division Winner, Conference Quarterfinals): WSH
2 Points (Division Winner, Conference Quarterfinals): VAN, DAL, NSH, BOS, NYI
1 Point (Conference Quarterfinals): LAK, MIN, COL, CGY, PHX, FLA, MTL, PHI, PIT, NJD
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 Point (Conference Semifinals): VAN, CGY, LAK, COL, WSH, PIT, NYI, FLA
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 Points (Conference Finals): COL, CGY, NYI, PIT
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 Points (Stanley Cup Finals):
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9 Points (Stanley Cup Champion):
  • 0

#2173 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,522 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:55 AM

Washington would like to congratulate the Penguins for a great series, you obviously performed well. The curse of the presidents trophy continues.

Ovechkin, Backstrom and Yakupov were the only players to bother showing up this playoffs. Everyone else we are extremely disappointed with. Looks like its time for a shake up.


Ovechkin, Backstrom, Leetch, Pysyk, Orlov can all be moved

Edited by mpt, 26 February 2013 - 10:25 AM.

  • 0

#2174 Danthecanucksfan

Danthecanucksfan

    Canucks Second-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,319 posts
  • Joined: 08-January 12

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:50 AM

Washington would like to congratulate the Penguins for a great series, you obviously performed well. The curse of the presidents trophy continues.

Ovechkin, Backstrom and Yakupov were the only players to bother showing up this playoffs. Everyone else we are extremely disappointed with. Looks like its time for a shake up.


Ovechkin, Backstrom, Leetch, Pysyk can all be moved


Congrtulations to you too, first time I was able to beat a power house team like that, and it was without Crosby. Looks like the boys are hungry for a Cup, and so is their General Manager
  • 0

#2175 FS91

FS91

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Joined: 21-July 09

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:02 PM

Coleman I'm a bit busy with midterms at the moment but lemme know when you can watch and I'll try to get on and have the game going on in background.
  • 0

#2176 shiznak

shiznak

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,386 posts
  • Joined: 05-August 03

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:40 PM

All the hate from mpt, shifts over to coleman, now.

AMRITE?
  • 0

BaOiJ02.png


#2177 coleman26

coleman26

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 12

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:30 PM

Probably. I won a trade at some point, so I'm sure I'm in the crosshairs. FS91, on now for the night, so go on whenever you can
  • 0

#2178 shiznak

shiznak

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,386 posts
  • Joined: 05-August 03

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:37 PM

Cal Clutterbuck, ftw. :(
  • 0

BaOiJ02.png


#2179 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,522 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:40 PM

Brown and Quick considering no one significant came back the other way

Edited by mpt, 26 February 2013 - 05:41 PM.

  • 1

#2180 coleman26

coleman26

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 12

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:01 PM

Meh. I apologize for nothing. All of the GMs who came from the other league know Ty, and know he's on the level. I don't remember the package, but I know Campbell plus two 1sts was more than anyone else offered him for players known to be OTB to everyone.
  • 0

#2181 coleman26

coleman26

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 12

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:23 PM

Also, I forget the Clutterbuck trade, but I remember it's where I got Brouwer. It can't be worse than Clutterbuck for Etem straight
  • 0

#2182 coleman26

coleman26

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 12

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:53 PM

Colorado wins Game 1, 5-2 on a 3 point game by Toews
  • 0

#2183 coleman26

coleman26

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 12

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:59 PM

Calgary wins Game 2, 5-2 as well.
  • 0

#2184 shiznak

shiznak

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,386 posts
  • Joined: 05-August 03

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:05 PM

Also, I forget the Clutterbuck trade, but I remember it's where I got Brouwer. It can't be worse than Clutterbuck for Etem straight


Hey, it did take Etem 6 years to reach his full potential...:).

  • 0

BaOiJ02.png


#2185 Tangelos

Tangelos

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,264 posts
  • Joined: 16-April 12

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:08 PM

Anyone have any young center prospects they be willing to trade (mid-70's FO).
  • 0
Posted Image

Previously:
6OH!4, Doug The Thug Glatt

#2186 mrsasaki

mrsasaki

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,774 posts
  • Joined: 19-May 12

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:41 PM

I think we can its the ex-Canuck GM that has caused most of the problems around here.

Jensen for O'Brien
That Booth trade
Garrison Schroeder for Sekera

etc...
  • 0
CDC Sim Connected: Nashville GM
LOB (PS3): Boston GM

#2187 FS91

FS91

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Joined: 21-July 09

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:47 PM

Calgary Flames pleased to announce they have won the WCF 4-1 and are headed to the finals. Good series Coleman thought you were gunna blow past me after that first game. Surprise run this year as this season was expected to be a bit of a write off once Nyquist was traded, but I guess moving him and bringing in Simmonds was the right mix the team has been needing.
  • 1

#2188 mpt

mpt

    Canucks Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,522 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:48 PM

I think we can its the ex-Canuck GM that has caused most of the problems around here.

Jensen for O'Brien
That Booth trade
Garrison Schroeder for Sekera

etc...


The funniest part of that trade is that Coleman traded me OBrien for a 6th 5 minutes prior to Jensen.

I don't blame anyone for any deal, two people making a trade if someone is dumb enough to overpay then they deserve it. You can never blame a GM for making a trade that makes sense for them to do. I don't blame Coleman, 604 or anyone else for making deals that look in their favor. The good thing is the GMs remaining aren't idiots.

The funniest thing is I didn't negotiate the Booth deal and I didn't negotiate the Jensen deal. Those deals were given to me.

Edited by mpt, 26 February 2013 - 08:50 PM.

  • 0

#2189 FS91

FS91

    Canucks Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Joined: 21-July 09

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:49 PM

Still got a bunch of injuries and will need some luck to extend this run to a cup. Elson, Toffoli, and Scuderi all done for the playoffs and Kassian out till Game 4 of finals
  • 0

#2190 Danthecanucksfan

Danthecanucksfan

    Canucks Second-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,319 posts
  • Joined: 08-January 12

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:51 PM

I'm ok with an early Sim. Just putting that out there.
  • 0




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.