The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Time To Cut Ties With Kesler & Go After Sick #1 Center (Giroux)

I'm that Ryan Kesler (from his agent Kurt Overhardt's mouth) is unhappy with AV & the Canucks. Still no estimated timetable for his return which is very disconcerting!

With this shortened season & no Kesler and our window dwindling, we need to win the Cup like ASAP!

Due to these reasonings I think it is prudent to ignore the idea of filling our second line center role with unproven experimental players like Ebbet, Shroeder, Lapierre. We desperately need a gamebreaker player who can SCORE.

We have assets to trade. Make a BOLD move Gillis.

Here's a blueprint to a massive blockbuster which will virtually all but guarantee us a Stanley Cup.

Philly

Luongo

Kesler

Shroeder

Edler

Gaunce

Vancouver

Giroux

Hartnell

Leighton

3rd Rounder

I'm still hearing through the grapevine that Ryan Kesler (from his agent Kurt Overhardt's mouth) is unhappy with AV & the Canucks. Still no estimated timetable for his return which is very disconcerting!

With this shortened season & no Kesler and our window dwindling, we need to win the Cup like ASAP!

Due to these reasonings I think it is prudent to ignore the idea of filling our second line center role with unproven experimental players like Ebbet, Shroeder, Lapierre. We desperately need a gamebreaker player who can SCORE.

We have assets to trade. Make a BOLD move Gillis.

Here's a blueprint to a massive blockbuster which will virtually all but guarantee us a Stanley Cup.

Philly

Luongo

Kesler

Shroeder

Edler

Gaunce

Vancouver

Giroux

Hartnell

Leighton

3rd Rounder

Archived