The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Prepare to boo Schultz

RAMBUTANS

After the province nurtured this guy, how dare he turn our back to his home? I think it's a big insult to the hockey loving fans of the best place on earth to choose a big RIVAL over the people who brought him to the world.

I am gonna boo this guy in the name if Kelownians until I have no more to give.

After the province nurtured this guy, how dare he turn our back to his home? I think it's a big insult to the hockey loving fans of the best place on earth to choose a big RIVAL over the people who brought him to the world.

I am gonna boo this guy in the name if Kelownians until I have no more to give.

Mr. Reputable isn't very reputable..

For the last time, it was free agency and Schultz could choose any team he wished to pick. So he picked Edmonton because he would be with the young guns (Hall, Eberle, Yakupov, Nugent-Hopkins etc.). And because he would have a bigger role there.

Meanwhile in Vancouver lets be honest, realisticly he would only be playing top six for us, or even in the minors. He also would not have made as much money as thw Oilers could.

Who cares if he was born in BC? What does that matter for choosing where to play. IMO your teammates and your role > the city you were from. So get over it, I support Schultz's decision to sign in EDM. No reason to boo him for making his own decisions.

Archived