The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Discussion about the music/DJ

Sniperslayer

The fans in that arena are useless. On GCL I have had the opportunity to listen to many of the arenas and Rogers is like a morgue. Nothing to do with the music, the fans are timid and self conscious.

The organisation should give a block of 50 seats to some working class guys and let them "tune up" the rest of the fans. What's the point of record sell outs if they are passionless.

The Canucks need 1000 of my home town fans to show you how it's done. A town with a pop of 50,000 but with the rep of being the noisiest in the UK league.

Are you seriously complaining about the DJ? Really? Maybe the crowd is the problem because its a bunch of people in suits. But the new intro song does suck. The guitar intro to "Streets" was way better it had a good vibe to it and set us apart from other teams that use the same old nickleback,Metallica,ACDC worn out stadium anthems.

I cant believe you are turning on your DJ. haha... its just music and you have torches and pitchforks.

I understand the POINT you're trying to make but do the ends justify the means?

you guys could use a bit of practice on being respectful because i can bet money you wouldnt say those things to his face (if he was standing in front of you). you know why? cause its flipping RUDE. The dude has a boss and you're NOT it...

Treat people how you want to be treated and dont go thinking your the "Boss of the world".

Im sure youre a really great guys but this just seems unproductive and critical.

I actually like the intro.. I just wish that instead of using Finale by Madeon when the Canucks skate onto the ice, he would transition it back to the old U2 Where the Streets Have No Name song..

Besides, I like the song.. I'm sorry if you like pop music or rock and roll or whatever but that's long gone.. rock and roll is just not the type of culture Vancouver has and never will.

I wish they would keep U2. I feel like the song is "part" of the Canucks now. There's been so many good memories with it and I find it to be a perfect song... The way it starts out slow, and slowly starting building up with the sirens. Nothing can beat Where The Streets Have No Name + Towel Power!

KEEP U2!!!(Also, as much as I love the goal song we have right now, I wish Holiday was still our goal song! Again, so many memories attatched with it and was our song for YEARS before they changed it last year. Keep some things the same! Stop screwing around!)

Archived