The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lance Armstrong the Fraud

Harbinger

Just glad he finally admitted it. I think we can all agree that he should have done this years ago. Some people will hate him forever, understandably. I am willing to move on. He had everything stripped and his legacy as a cyclist is now tarnished forever...that's good enough for me.

The guy cheated and chastised all the other people who said he cheated. He wrote books based on a lie, He tried to be a hero to people based on a lie, He's a douche.

How long before we find out he didn't even have cancer and it was nothing more than a ploy to garner sympathy.

The guy cheated and chastised all the other people who said he cheated. He wrote books based on a lie, He tried to be a hero to people based on a lie, He's a douche.

How long before we find out he didn't even have cancer and it was nothing more than a ploy to garner sympathy.

I don't care. There are thousands of big business people who make themselves rich off the suffering of others but no one is losing their minds over that.

The vast majority of people out there would step over your slowly cooling corpse for a better parking spot, yet they're vilifying a man whose done a great deal more good than they ever will. I don't agree with what he did, I just find the reaction amusing.

Archived