The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Scrimmage tonight

yogolol

It was actually more fun than I thought it'd be going haha.

Both Luo and Schneids look pretty ready to start the season. I'm glad that I was witnessing some Sedin magic again for the first time in forever. Eddie's shot was looking really good as well and I thought Kassian was making some nice plays out there and looked really good. When he scored his S/O goal I was about to lose it, I didn't expect him to make such a nifty move haha, but it was awesome..

Now I am beyond excited for the season to start!

Was good to read all the comments on the Wednesday scrimmage game (the positive ones of course)

Got tickets for the scrimmage game on Thursday and can't wait to see it.

Was able to catch also one practive on Tuesday morning and was impressed with quite a few players but Kassian, Lapierre, Raymond (yes i know he's never been my fav but he looked good) and Tanev stood out for me.

GO Canucks GO

Looking forward to seeing Schroeder between Kass and Raymond tomorrow, I think that will be a good line. I was actually disappointed that Ebbett scored those goals, he wasn't nearly as noticeable as Schroeder for the entire game until he pops up out of another dimension and puts a rebound in. His penalties were bad and Schroeder was working his tail off for the job, while Ebbett seems lazy and like he feels entitled to the position.

"I was actually disappointed that Ebbett scored those goals, he wasn't nearly as noticeable as Schroeder for the entire game until he pops up out of another dimension and puts a rebound in. His penalties were bad and Schroeder was working his tail off for the job, while Ebbett seems lazy and like he feels entitled to the position." Hansen 36

Hockey talent will not always stand out ,but is always noticed on the score sheet.

Archived