The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Drew1

Hey Canucks fans , there is an article saying Canucks Leafs likely wont get a deal for Lu done, and you know what , screw toronto , nonis keeps pulling players off the table thinking we need to make a deal cuz of injuries , screw that .!

shortened season , does nonis really think were in a bind because we have TWO elite goalies in a shortened season , we have 2 they have ZERO !!!!!

Toronto might be letting in like 4 5 6 goals a game and Cory and Lu can push eachother, The damn Media are hopeing HOPEING for tension , but we won two President Trophys with the tandem and with Cory starting he will play his butt off to prove he earned it and Lu will try to show people he is a number 1 and then maybe a team on the bubble might make an offer , plus Bob Mckenzie said the summer would be a better time to trade him , not sure why but he did

I just had to speak my mind , Toronto fans and management act like they are entitled to everything

And I know some of you will come on here and say put it in the Luongo thread or criticize my thread but guys COME ON !!! lets stick together , We can do this , believe in Management and our Boys

RYP! THIS IS FOR YOU BUDDY

LOVE YOU

Hey Canucks fans , there is an article saying Canucks Leafs likely wont get a deal for Lu done, and you know what , screw toronto , nonis keeps pulling players off the table thinking we need to make a deal cuz of injuries , screw that .!

shortened season , does nonis really think were in a bind because we have TWO elite goalies in a shortened season , we have 2 they have ZERO !!!!!

Toronto might be letting in like 4 5 6 goals a game and Cory and Lu can push eachother, The damn Media are hopeing HOPEING for tension , but we won two President Trophys with the tandem and with Cory starting he will play his butt off to prove he earned it and Lu will try to show people he is a number 1 and then maybe a team on the bubble might make an offer , plus Bob Mckenzie said the summer would be a better time to trade him , not sure why but he did

I just had to speak my mind , Toronto fans and management act like they are entitled to everything

One of the reasons for trading him later is because some goaltenders will falter and it makes for more of a state of desperation when that's the case. Once goaltenders do show some signs of weakness, teams will be in the market and willing to offer more.

One of the reasons for trading him later is because some goaltenders will falter and it makes for more of a state of desperation when that's the case. Once goaltenders do show some signs of weakness, teams will be in the market and willing to offer more.

Archived